New York-Long Island

LI Photographer - Pakten Opinions Needed

I'm getting married in the Crest Hollow Country Club in Oct 2012. I'm looking into photographers right now and one company on my top list is Pakten. 

Has anyone used them? Or heard anything about them? 

Thanks! 

Re: LI Photographer - Pakten Opinions Needed

• edited December 2011
    many people on here have had mixed reviews...i agree with that. i had a few friends in the past use them and some were great and some were very bad. that is all i can cay on that.
  • Javipeda2012Javipeda2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Got it. Were the people not happy with the quality or the customer service? or both? 
  • XxKrazy4uXxKrazy4u member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    im using them...so far i like my save the dates they did...

here they are... although i just didnt like how we came out in the pics..we managed to find a few we liked...but i didnt like them mainly because i thought i looked fat. LOL not their fault though.

• KelBelle118KelBelle118 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    im getting married at the crest hollow in april, ive had so much drama looking for a photographer but weve finally settled with patken and were super happy so far. we looked at all of their work and are very happy. since we are a younger couple we want something a little more edgy and less boring and thats exactly the kind of work they do. since we have already had our engagement photos done they are willing to use those photos and make our save the dates for us. they have been super professional and extremely nice and helpful! good luck! and what room are you using at the crest hollow!?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    im an oct 2012 crest hollow bride too!  what day are you getting married?

we booked with patken and ive been very happy since :) the day after we took my e-pics i had them and loved them. everyone was very nice and very patient too.  took me forever to choose our STD pic lol
    Oct. 2012 Siggy E-Rings Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • lorr2002lorr2002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm using patkin, my sister used them, me BFF sister used them, an old high school friend used them, another friend used them, and several other couples i know used them.  I never herd any complaints from any of them and am confident I won't have any either
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Also getting married at Crest Hollow 2013 bride... Have an apt with this photog also next week 9/22/11 are they expensive? Are they edgy?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards