Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

I need suggestions/advice

We booked our trip to Vegas a few months ago, before we got engaged and obviously before we decided to elope while we are there. We booked our hotel/flights through Travelocity and got a really good deal. Since we decided to get married there I thought that I might like to try and get some upgrades/freebies while we are there. Do you think that the hotel would/can still do that even if we didn't book through them? How do I convince them? The only other issue is that we're there Dec 26-Jan 1, I don't even know if they would even have any availability to do anything like that. We're staying at The Mirage if that helps.

What say you fellow brides (and groom)?

Re: I need suggestions/advice

• Options
    You can always call the hotel and ask if there are upgrades available.  That week tends to be busy, particularly in the days closest to New Years, so I would be surprised if complimentary upgrades were available.  However, given the elopement, you can always ask what they can do for you.  Might also try asking the day you check in, as sometimes even small things like higher floor, better view, etc. can be available. 
  • Options
    What hotel are you staying at? 

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    What hotel are you staying at? 

The Mirage.
  • Options
    You might try calling the Mirage ASAP and seeing if there are upgrades available, and how much they might cost.  If nothing else, they may be able to put a note for your check-in, or set up champagne to be sent up to the room, or something similar.  It's a huge resort with tons of stuff right on site, so you never know what they can arrange, from show tickets, to Secret Garden tickets, to food/bev credit.
  • Options

You might try calling the Mirage ASAP and seeing if there are upgrades available, and how much they might cost.  If nothing else, they may be able to put a note for your check-in, or set up champagne to be sent up to the room, or something similar.  It's a huge resort with tons of stuff right on site, so you never know what they can arrange, from show tickets, to Secret Garden tickets, to food/bev credit.

Do you think that I should call them this far in advance? Is there anything specific I should say?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards