Flowers

Amazing Brooch Bouquet! THIS IS A REVIEW OF MY GREAT EXPERIENCE!

edited September 2015 in Flowers
Dear EVERY ONE that will listen!
I have found an extremely talented, kind, and reasonably priced brooch bouquet maker! Not only is her work just stunning, but she is definitely unique in her styling! I love her color choices and after searching FAR AND WIDE for many months to find a damn brooch bouquet that didn't cost 500+ dollars, I have finally found one that is amazing!
Not only was she willing to do a custom order for the same price, she is going to mark spaces in the bouquet so that I can add my own family heirlooms and brooches. She goes above and beyond where customer service is concerned. If you are that vintage bride, looking for a bouquet that will never die, look no further! She's amazing!
I hope this helps someone, because I would have appreciated reading this if it were me!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ToHaveAndToHoldOKC?ref=l2-shopheader-name

Re: Amazing Brooch Bouquet! THIS IS A REVIEW OF MY GREAT EXPERIENCE!

• You can't advertize here.  @KnotRiley

• I don't know what you mean by advertising....I was merely leaving a review of my great experience....
    Isn't that what this is about?!
  • I don't know what you mean by advertising....I was merely leaving a review of my great experience....

You leave a review on that vendor's listing on places like Yelp or TK's vendor section.

It is okay to post a picture of your boquet and then let people know they can PM you for the vendor info if they are interested in more info.

You might have been given some leeway as well if this wasn't (one of?) your very first post(s).
    You leave a review on that vendor's listing on places like Yelp or TK's vendor section. It is okay to post a picture of your boquet and then let people know they can PM you for the vendor info if they are interested in more info. You might have been given some leeway as well if this wasn't (one of?) your very first post(s).
    Honestly, if someone asks - where did you get your headband/where can I find cheap veils or something of that nature I absolutely do not hesitate to add a link to the Etsy website or whatever. Yes, a whole new post is a little OTT but it doesn't necessarily equal vendor spam.

• labro said:
    I don't know what you mean by advertising....I was merely leaving a review of my great experience....
    You leave a review on that vendor's listing on places like Yelp or TK's vendor section. It is okay to post a picture of your boquet and then let people know they can PM you for the vendor info if they are interested in more info. You might have been given some leeway as well if this wasn't (one of?) your very first post(s).
    Honestly, if someone asks - where did you get your headband/where can I find cheap veils or something of that nature I absolutely do not hesitate to add a link to the Etsy website or whatever. Yes, a whole new post is a little OTT but it doesn't necessarily equal vendor spam.
    when it's their one and only post, more than likely it's a vendor.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards