Wedding Customs & Traditions Forum

Vietnamese & American fusion wedding freak-out

Hey ladies,

I'm so stressed out about my wedding that's gonna be in October next year. I know that will give me some time to plan, but I'm also a student and I have a part-time job. I'll be graduating next June. What I'm concerned with is having to change my hair and attire twice! Have any of you had experience with this? If so, what did your stylist do? I'm also concerned with the timeline because I'm not sure what the exact steps are. 

Thanks!

Re: Vietnamese & American fusion wedding freak-out

• Hey ladies,

I'm so stressed out about my wedding that's gonna be in October next year. I know that will give me some time to plan, but I'm also a student and I have a part-time job. I'll be graduating next June. What I'm concerned with is having to change my hair and attire twice! Have any of you had experience with this? If so, what did your stylist do? I'm also concerned with the timeline because I'm not sure what the exact steps are. 

Thanks!
    Have you spoken to your stylist about what they suggest? I would talk to them first, since they are the ones that know their skill and how long it could take to alter your hair, suggest styles that are easy to change etc. 
    Here is a starting point:
    1. Sit down with FI and decide a budget.
    2. Write list of guests, if either of your families are paying remember that they want some say in the guest list.
    3. Find a venue that you can afford with the budget with enough space for 100% of your guests (do not forget yourselves and any vendors that may need to be present at the reception/wedding).
    4. If the venue doesn't offer a service, start looking for a vendor that could fill in the gap within your venues restrictions, if any exist. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards