Honeymoon Discussions

Paradisus playa del carmen

Hello, my fiance and I are looking at staying at paradisus playa del carmen la perla for our honeymoon. Has anyone stayed here? I know it's like two hotels in one with la perla being adults only. Is there a problem with kids running around in restaurants and such on the "adults" side? And how are the pools? The la perla website it looked on the small side. Any pros/cons? Thanks in advance.

Re: Paradisus playa del carmen

• I didn't stay at the Playa Del Carmen Paradisus, but I stayed at the Cancun one and I LOVED it. Sorry, I know that doesn't answer your question. I will say unless a resort is specified as adults only, expect to have kids running around. I didn't expect to have an issue with kids running around in Santorini at a romantic resort in September with schools back in session, but alas every morning there were kids splashing around in the pools. It doesn't do much for the tranquility. You may get lucky if it's a week when school is in session, but if its June-August or over Xmas or SpringBreak, I would definitely be prepared.  
  • The hotel is amazing! After our first stay we decided to have our wedding here :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards