Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Destination wedding- room credits

We are getting married at the hard rock resort in riviera maya next month. Our contract states that if we have so many rooms, our reception is comped and so are our room nights. We've alrady paid for everything including our room. When I asked our coordinator about it nobody ever seems to have an answer. She finally responded that they get credited. Has anybody had this and how does it actually work? Does money just go back in our credit card?

Re: Destination wedding- room credits

• Options

My Travel Agent's contract explained this further, this might not be the same for you but I assume its probably pretty standard.  Within 10 days after the wedding/trip event they settle up.  So for example with your you get the ceremony and your room covered you would more than likely receive a check or credit to your card for the value of these items after the event occurs.

Ours was slightly more convoluted because we got so many rooms free per so many booked and then a credit so I asked tons of questions about this.

I would go back and ask when and how they apply the credit so you know when to expect your refund.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards