Nevada-Las Vegas

WE DID IT!! Reviews 09/24/2015 Aria wedding chapel, Amelia C, Bently & Wilson and more

laurenlozzylaurenlozzy member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
edited September 2015 in Nevada-Las Vegas
First I just want to say how much of a help this forum has been, planning a wedding from the uk would not of been as easy as it was without all the reviews and tips on here! 

Amelia C & Co - Hayley A 
Hairstylist I had a trial the day before the wedding in which I had emailed a few pictures to Hayley of how I wanted my hair which was a trial by boss had done on me at home in the uk (I'm a hairdresser by trade and love doing bridal hair). Hayley got straight to work and was very sweet, she needed no direction at all my hair was beautiful exactly like the photos I had showed her but better! I cannot recommend her enough she is amazing!! On the day of the wedding she also did my two bridesmaids and again exactly like the pictures we had shown her. 

Leila Sincity Makeup 
Again I had a trial the day before the wedding and I let Leila do her thing, she also is amazing! All I knew was I wanted my eyes to stand out with a neutral lip. She made my skin look incredible and the pictures look flawless. I never found a lot of reviews on here for Leila but found her on Instagram and fell in love with the pictures of her work. She also did my mum and sister who both looked amazing. I cannot recommend enough she is definitely worth what you pay for. 

The Wedding Chapel at the Aria- Erika wedding co ordinator 
I had Erika as my wedding co ordinator and I cannot fault her she always replies to emails quickly no matter how big or small. She was also very sweet on the day of our wedding and rung our hotel room in the morning to check everything was ok and to see if there was any questions. We changed our floral from what was included and she sorted out all sorts of quotes and detailed information about which type of flowers were available etc my bouquet was absolutely gorgeous exactly like the picture I had sent Erika as were our bridesmaids bouquets, corsages and boutonnières. The chapel itself is beautiful as are the bride and groom suites. The minister who held our ceremony was very professional and it was very heartfelt not a dry eye in the house! 

Imagine studios- Danelle 
The photography included with the aria is imagine studios, I didn't really know what to expect from this our photographer was called Danelle she was very sweet and got snapping straight away. We had our photography appointment the next day and I have to say the pictures are amazing we fell in love with them and both got a little teary as we watched the slideshow. The lady we had this appointment with was just straight to the point no congratulations or anything. Now the pictures are so expensive $1500 for a disc I was so disappointed at how much they charge so we went away empty handed. Only to return the next day after my parents looked at the photos online and couldn't let us leave Vegas without having them which was so sweet. Overall I was very impressed with Danelle and her photography skills. We were just not happy with the lady the following day or their prices. 

Bently & wilson - Todd 
Todd was already in the chapel waiting for us when we arrived . He was happy to do any shots we wanted and started snapping straight away. Email contact was always good and responds quickly to any messages. Todd is very laid back and makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera. He really knows his stuff and his way around Vegas. I can't wait to get our pictures back from him. Would definitely recommend. 

Presidential limo- Paul Kimzey 
Booked the limo on their website was very easy to do. Limo was ready and waiting at the arranged time and he was happy to wait whilst we had group shots taken by the valet waterfall in the aria. Myself and my husband were really impressed with Paul he was very friendly and happy always making sure there was plenty of water and gave us a couple of bottles of champagne for the wedding. We stopped at the Vegas sign, Caesars palace, neon museum and cosmopolitan. He also gave us another bottle of champagne when just myself my husband and Todd went to the neon boneyard as it was my husbands birthday on our wedding day. 

Jean George's steakhouse (inside the aria) 
We ate here in the evening of our wedding food was amazing, very big portions for a high end restaurant we had way too much food! Our table felt very private which was lovely and they brought us out a complimentary pudding to say congratulations. 

Here are a few pictures from the ceremony and flowers(They are cropped screenshots so the quality isn't that great )
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: WE DID IT!! Reviews 09/24/2015 Aria wedding chapel, Amelia C, Bently & Wilson and more

• Beautiful! We also have Todd for our photography as well as Aria booked. I'm getting so excited now I can't wait. Just about to book our flights and accommodation. Congratulations
  • Sounds wonderful! :) 

What was your price on Leila, and how did she compare to what you were expecting/looking at for other makeup artists?
  • Sounds wonderful! :) 

What was your price on Leila, and how did she compare to what you were expecting/looking at for other makeup artists?
  • Congratulations, the pics are lovely! Thanks for your reviews :) I have Amelia and Co booked and want to book presidential limos - that's one of the hardest parts, finding which transport company to book!
  • @xoeden I'm really sorry I can't find my emails with the pricing on ! She's amazing though!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yay!!! I had Erika and Danielle at Aria and I cannot say enough wonderful things about the both of them. Yes, imagine studios was expensive but Danielle really does a great job and she was so sweet and accommodating. Got a ton of great shots!! Erika is THE BEST coordinator too!
  • Todd was fantastic! He really puts you at ease, and he sincerely seems to enjoy what he does. Great guy!
  • @xoeden found the prices I knew I had them saved somewhere! She really is amazing and good fun too
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • THANK YOU so much for sharing that! :) That's not an awful price. A good one to think about!
  • Hi,

I am getting married there in a few months and have been in contact with the photo person. She has been emailing me prices and specialty packages. For the copy-rights.  Did you also get those emails? Just wondering if it was me or does everyone get estimated pricing!
  • Hello yes I did get those emails too x
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards