Wedding Woes

It's almost 2:30

Where is everyone?  How was the weekend? 

Saturday was soccer.  Sunday we picked out bathroom fixtures and went apple picking.  Dh grilled some awesome pork chops and we cracked open a jar of my applesauce (mmmmmm) dessert was chocolate ice cream and my raspberry chocolate sauce.

They've got the forms all put up for our addition!!!  Concrete should be coming back soon.  I need to figure out what I want to do about lighting in the bath and the addition.  I told FIL I didn't care about the toilet so pick it.  His response "it's going to be tall with the elongated seat.  I hate sitting on a small shitter."  I never knew he cared so much.

Re: It's almost 2:30

• 6fsn said:

Where is everyone?  How was the weekend? 

Saturday was soccer.  Sunday we picked out bathroom fixtures and went apple picking.  Dh grilled some awesome pork chops and we cracked open a jar of my applesauce (mmmmmm) dessert was chocolate ice cream and my raspberry chocolate sauce.

They've got the forms all put up for our addition!!!  Concrete should be coming back soon.  I need to figure out what I want to do about lighting in the bath and the addition.  I told FIL I didn't care about the toilet so pick it.  His response "it's going to be tall with the elongated seat.  I hate sitting on a small shitter."  I never knew he cared so much.

LOL - I'm the opposite - I hate those types of seats - especially with DS who's in training right now - they're too high up for him!  We did a facelift in our bathroom - one thing on the lighting - Remember to factor in the "Fart Fan" to choose pieces that coordinate.  We picked out a new super-quiet fan but the lights don't match the existing fixture - and I'll be darned if I can find a replacement glass that would work on both to match...

Our weekend - I was still sick (last week we had the Fall Funk come through, then I had an asthma flare the second-half of the week, then Saturday I had a 102.2 fever)..  DD was over the school week and DS was in to everything while I was DOA with the fever..  To say I accomplished nothing is an understatement!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards