Wedding Classifieds

Opinions Needed on Frosted Glasses

I am just asking for opinions from people everywhere about these hand crafted luminaries I made for our wedding. I was once told that I might be able to sell them as a craft item but I don't know how to determine if the amount of work I would put into it to get it started would be worth the payout (people actually wanting them). 

Can you give your opinion about the idea of selling/purchasing these frosted glasses? 
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Opinions Needed on Frosted Glasses

• They are lovely for a winter wonderland or Christmas event - even for the home.  You should figure out how much 1 dozen will cost and sell them in lots of 4, 6, 10 and 12.  Obviously, the more purchased, the cheaper the overall price.  You don't say how tall they are, but they look about 4" which is nicer and look fuller than the average votive.  I think one if purchased at a local store would cost $3.99 or a little more, but only you could set the price because you are the one putting in the time and energy.  You could do them seasonably, like spring, winter, fall and summer with appropriate season's etched design.
  • Thank you. I will look into seasonal designs.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards