Ohio-Cleveland

Vendor Reviews- September 2015 Wedding

Here are my reviews for the vendors I used. I hope the info is helpful. Feel free to contact me if you have specific questions!

DJ- Magical Sound Entertainment was amazing! Tim was our DJ and did a great job. We wanted something simple and Tim was able to provide that. He listened to our ideas and make great suggestions. I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat.

Florist: Lisa Daniel Floral Designs- Lisa was really great to work with. I gave her a photo of what I was looking for and she ran with it. She let me make little changes here and there. She also added little extra touches without charging me extra. I would use her again!

Makeup: Innovations by Jen. Jen is amazing and was so great to work with. She did a fabulous job on everyone and we all matched. She is very personable and is willing to come to you. I wish she could do my make up all the time!

Cake: Great Scott's Bakery- We order cupcakes and a 6 inch cake topper from Great Scott's. I cannot say enough good things about his cake. Everyone said they loved the cupcakes and tried all the different flavors. I would order his cupcakes/cake again.

Venue: Westside Irish American Club and O'Malley Catering- I cannot say enough good things about O'Malley Catering and the Westside Irish American Club! Debbie and Tim were amazing to work with. Everything ran very smoothly and the food was so good...I just wish I would have eaten more of it. Debbie is great about getting back to you with all your questions. They also have an all included price so I didn't have to worry about all the little extras adding up. Again I cannot say enough great things.

Photo Booth: DJ Goodtimez-Joe and Shannon were really great to work with. We added a photo booth a few weeks before the wedding and it was a big hit. They were very reasonably priced and people loved them. The quality of the photos was just alright but I paid $150 for 2 hours with a CD and props, so I'm complain. 

Transportation: Safe and Reliable Limo-We rented a party bus and town car from Safe and Reliable. Both of the drivers were early and knew exactly where we needed to go. We were also able to look at all the buses and limos before we booked one. That was huge considering I've heard horror stories about people booking transportation sight unseen.

Bridesmaid Dresses: ChiChi Styles- I cannot say enough good things about ChiChi Style! Like most people, I was really worried about order my bridesmaid dresses online but they were great. So easy to order and when I had questions, I was able to talk to a real person. The dresses turned our amazing and were a fraction of the price of the same style at a local bridal shop. Love ChiChi Style!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards