New Jersey

Florist

Hey!  Just wondering what the average price for a florist is in NJ? Trying to figure out my budget...

Re: Florist

• It really depends what you want and whether you are open with type of flowers. I did not want to spend a lot on flowers so used a florist often recommended here as a budget option (Avenue). I also didn't do floral centerpieces and only had 2 decorative arrangements. I have to double check but pretty sure I spent just under $1K for my bouquet, 6 BM bouquets, flower girl pomander, 2 corsages, 3 bouts, and 2 ceremony arrangements.
  • Go with Nathan at Avenue Florist in Elizabeth! I was terrified of the flower cost and honestly I'm getting so much and the quality, from what I've seen, is amazing for a fraction of what my friends have paid. My wedding isn't until April and I can't wait to see the bouquets and everything he's making for us. 
  • Our wedding is next month and we too went with Nathan...as PP I was terrified of the cost of flowers.  But I kept my flowers to seasonal and gave him a budget and he worked with it.  So for a little over $2k we are getting a lot of things from him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards