Wedding Woes
Options

Friday

mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
edited October 2015 in Wedding Woes
I'm not sure there's enough coffee for this morning.  I slept like crap and have been up since 4-ish. 

What's on the books for the weekend?

DH and BIL are putting in a water softner.  I'm taking DefConn to the JDRF walk with me tomorrow so we have something to do.  

Sunday, A's parents are doing a brick dedication in her honor at a local memorial garden.  I'm going to go to that. I'm not sure if DH and the kids will come too or if I'm going alone.  

Re: Friday

• Options
    I'm going to see a speaker on Saturday.  It should be a weird/good time, as it's with my former organization.  And I'll be getting an autographed book for my Syrian fundraiser from the speaker.  Then, good friend who lives a few towns over will be staying the night and he wants to do porch wine (basically we all get drunk on my front porch).  

The rest of the weekend I need to do SSDD and get prepared for some upcoming events.  I'm just looking forward to not being at work.
  • Options
    Tonight is the rescheduled back-to-school carnival.  I hope it's not too chilly.

Tomorrow we have soccer and baseball and Sunday is soccer and baseball.

I'd like for DH to get the fall decor down from the attic.  He needs to get our warmer clothes down, too, so maybe I'll work on putting summer stuff away.
  • Options

Soccer tomorrow- MIL for lunch, my folks for dinner.

Sunday I think I'm going to put away the stuff on the bookcases and maybe start sanding.

• Options
    In a bit I'm off to DS's school to volunteer at recess. I did a bit of work this morning but then said eff it and took the rest of the day. I'm going to run errands before I have to leave for my trip next week. No real plans for the weekend- I need to clean and all that jazz.
  • Options
    Looks like we'll be cooped up due to the rain.  We're going to clean up the playroom, and then throw ourselves a party to celebrate.  I have some baking and stuff, and if we're lucky maybe Wooz's butterflies will hatch.  If push comes to shove, I'll give DS one of his birthday presents a few days early.
  • Options
    Our SoCal friends are going to be in town tomorrow and they're staying with us!!!!  I'm so stinking excited. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards