Not Engaged Yet
Options

AMA

I'm bored. Anyone still around on this gloomy Friday? AMA!

Re: AMA

• Options
    Favorite movie?

One thing you've accomplished in life you are the most proud of?

One thing you've done in life you are the least proud of?

Dog Cuddle animated GIF

Dog Puppy animated GIF
    Animals Kitten animated GIF

Puppy snuggles or kitty snuggles?
  • Options
    Favorite dessert?

Anniversary

• Options
    Favorite movie? I honestly don't have one now- although I'll always watch the Notebook if it's on because I'm a sap like that. When I was a kid my fav was Little Nemo

One thing you've accomplished in life you are the most proud of?
    I'm proud of the fact that even though I left HS early and didn't go to college I have a good job where I've worked my way up and can support myself. I feel like some people judge the fact that I didn't go to college and I think I'm doing just fine for myself. 

One thing you've done in life you are the least proud of?
    Well, honestly the one thing I'm least proud of is a bit TMI so I'll go with- sleeping with certain people. I don't know what my teenage self was thinking!

Dog Cuddle animated GIF

Dog Puppy animated GIF
    Animals Kitten animated GIF

Kitty snuggles because I am SO allergic to dogs and I have allergy induced asthma so if I snuggle the puppies I can't breathe :'(

• Options
    Favorite dessert?
    The strawberry lemonade cupcakes we had at our wedding, my mom's magic bars and anise cookies

• Options
    How often do you have H have the seks?

What is your #1 guilty pleasure?

What is the worst thing you've ever said to H?
  • Options
    minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2015

Kitty snuggles because I am SO allergic to dogs and I have allergy induced asthma so if I snuggle the puppies I can't breathe :'(
    Only acceptable because of the asthma.  Rajah will have to snuggle and drool on you from afar.  

• Options
    How often do you have H have the seks?
    It varies- we don't see each other often so usually only once a week and he's never around when I actually want to lol

What is your #1 guilty pleasure? 
    Eating half the brownie batter off the spatula whenever I make brownies 

What is the worst thing you've ever said to H?
     all that comes to mind right now is calling him a fucking asshole. We're the type of people whose instinct is to immediately start yelling in a fight and it's hard not to. 

• Options

What kind of car do you drive?

What kind of car do you wish you drove?

As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

Favorite Disney movie?

What is something you love that lots of people tend to hate?

• Options
    @minskat30 It's so sad. H wants a dog so badly and I just can't. People have suggested having a dog that we keep outside when we have our own home. Umm no. I may be allergic to dogs but I love them and would never do that! 

• Options

What kind of car do you drive? Jeep Liberty

What kind of car do you wish you drove? 4 door Jeep Wrangler or a Range Rover

As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? An artist, a fashion designer, a poet, a teacher - none of those things I could possibly be except a teacher lol

Favorite Disney movie? My very first favorite was Cinderella- my parents said they had to rent it from the video store for me so much that they ended up just buying it. I'm going to go with The Little Mermaid though.

What is something you love that lots of people tend to hate? Watching Keeping up with the Kardashian

• Options
    @minskat30 It's so sad. H wants a dog so badly and I just can't. People have suggested having a dog that we keep outside when we have our own home. Umm no. I may be allergic to dogs but I love them and would never do that! 
    I hear you.  I love dogs (and cats too) so much that I self-administered allergy shots for a year and a half before I got Rajah.  The allergist looked at me like I was nuts for getting allergy shots for a future dog but he just didn't understand.  Raj would love to be kept outside all day long if we let him, especially in the winter and cold (other than in the rain...because he's made of sugar don't'cha'know).  ;)  
  • Options
    @lavenderfields13 - FI and I are the same way about yelling. Ironically it seems like the stupider the fight, the nastier we get. For example, on Sunday we got into a fight about a cookie sheet that resulted in me telling him to fuck off. But if we are arguing about something worthwhile (ie finances) we are able to have a rational discussion and express our opinions without yelling or name calling.
  • Options
    Because this is AMA and I'm nosey... What is the TMI story?

Also, have you looked into the hypoallergenic dogs?  My mom has a Maltese and got him because they have hair instead of fur. 

Top or Bottom or other?

Since you had to also dress up every birthday... Has anyone ever thrown a costume party for you as an adult for your birthday?

What was your favorite childhood costume?
  • Options
    Because this is AMA and I'm nosey... What is the TMI story?
    I know, I thought of that after I answered- duh, I put myself out there! 
    I keep typing it and deleting it and retyping it lol. I got KU when I was a teenager. Least proud moment. I was naive and dumb. 

Also, have you looked into the hypoallergenic dogs?  My mom has a Maltese and got him because they have hair instead of fur. 
    H wants a "manly" dog lol and I would love a pitbull. I'm allergic to some hypoallergenic dogs too - I think it may have to do with their skin?

Top or Bottom or other? Top

Since you had to also dress up every birthday... Has anyone ever thrown a costume party for you as an adult for your birthday? Nope. not that I can recall!

What was your favorite childhood costume? Hmm I never had anything too exciting. Cat, pirate, hippie. Can't remember a favorite. I'm so boring!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards