Chit Chat

Football Week 4

How'd your teams do ladies?!?

We have to see about the Lions, although I'm not optimistic.  And Michigan had a shut out so that's looking up!

However, FI's FF team is in 1st place and I'm in last and I kicked his ass!  I'm up by 25 points with 2 more players to go!!

Re: Football Week 4

• chloe97chloe97 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited October 2015
    Packers are 4-0! My boyfriend Aaron Rodgers is once again having an amazing season!
  • Giants are 2-2, which the last time they started off 0-2 they won the superbowl, but this year, if they keep falling apart in the 4th quarter, there's no hope.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Colts are still not looking great but they pulled out the win yesterday despite Andrew Luck not playing. It helps to have a backup QB who was an NFL starter for a number of years 
  • The Redskins won! So now they're 2-2, could be worse.

And the Panthers are 4-0 which everyone is pretty excited about!

• The Bears finally have a mark in the win column. Thank science for Robbie Gould.
  • The Bears finally have a mark in the win column. Thank science for Robbie Gould.
    My man, Gould!! Several bad play calls and a few missed penalties could have cost us that game. Thank god we have him to lean on, but field goals aren't going to get us wins against any real teams.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Ravens finally got a notch in the win column as well.  I love our kicker Justin Tucker!  He always comes through when we need him.  Frustrated because Steve Smith is out for an unknown amount of time due to four microfractures in his back due to being hit in the back during Thursday's game. Now is the time our rookies need to step up and actually play.  Flacco sadly has no one to throw to and you can tell he just doesn't have the trust in his receivers to actually catch the freaking ball. Forsett finally got his head out of his butt and had some decent runs so hopefully he can keep that up.  And Boyle is filling that TE position well and hopefully we will be yelling out "BOYLE!" like we did when Todd Heap was still playing.

I love my Ravens but I just don't have high hopes for this season.

• lyndausvilyndausvi mod
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2015
    Eagles sucked ass.   We are now 1-3.    

DH's Jets won.  They looked really good too. They are now 3-1.

ETA - FF - DH did horrible in one league.  The other he is neck and neck going into tonight's matchup.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
    My man, Gould!! Several bad play calls and a few missed penalties could have cost us that game. Thank god we have him to lean on, but field goals aren't going to get us wins against any real teams.
    Yeah, we caught the tail end of that game and aren't happy the Bears got a win before us, but oh well.  I also just found out I can't go to the Bears game because I have a good friends baby shower that day.  DAMN YOU BABY!

Maggie0829 - Justin Tucker was my FF kicker last  year and this year.  I get picked on for it but I love that guy! I get a solid 8-15 points every week; some weeks, he outscores my Running Backs!
  • We talking real football, or fantasy football?

Real: Seahawks play tonight at home vs. the Lions. Which should be a win. Then they'll be 2-2.

Fantasy: I'm back 8 points, and I have Russell Wilson tonight and my opponent has Jimmy Graham. I should be able to squeak by with a win, then I'll be 2-2. I was SO happy to see Jeremy Hill pull through with 3 TDs after two horrible weeks, and Jeremy Maclin got a respectable 13.4 without any TDs. I benched Vincent Jackson on the Bucs, which was a huge mistake - he had 20+ fantasy points despite Jameis Winston's terrible performance. 

So, after tonight I am hoping both my real and fantasy teams will be at 2-2.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We talking real football, or fantasy football?

Real: Seahawks play tonight at home vs. the Lions. Which should be a win. Then they'll be 2-2.

Fantasy: I'm back 8 points, and I have Russell Wilson tonight and my opponent has Jimmy Graham. I should be able to squeak by with a win, then I'll be 2-2. I was SO happy to see Jeremy Hill pull through with 3 TDs after two horrible weeks, and Jeremy Maclin got a respectable 13.4 without any TDs. I benched Vincent Jackson on the Bucs, which was a huge mistake - he had 20+ fantasy points despite Jameis Winston's terrible performance. 

So, after tonight I am hoping both my real and fantasy teams will be at 2-2.
    Both!  I have Jeremy Hill too and my BIL encouraged me to leave him in.  He said trust your top players, they'll have a breakthrough game!  Thankfully I took that advice!

And Go Lions ;).  I have Baldwin for Seattle and Abdullah still to play but it's nice to know all they'll do is rack up my score against FI even more!
  • Chargers are 2-2, 3rd ranking for the west division.  I'm still mad at them for wanting to move to L.A. but  I will cheer for them until next season.
  • chloe97 said:
    Packers are 4-0! My boyfriend Aaron Rodgers is once again having an amazing season!
    According to a Facebook quiz I took, Aaron Rodgers is MY NFL boyfriend, so bizzack off!! 
    Married 9.12.15
  • See, I'm a fan of Clay Matthews when it comes to the Packers... More so after he taunted Kaepernick on Sunday: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13811479/clay-matthews-green-bay-packers-shouts-aint-russell-wilson-colin-kaepernick-san-francisco-49ers
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards