Nevada-Las Vegas

DECEMBER BRIDES

Re: DECEMBER BRIDES

• I'm getting married on the 1st December at Venus Gardens at Caesars Palace :)
  • Eloping December 27 at the Office of Civil Marriages and then a photo strip tour with Todd. Eeek!
  • I'm getting married December 12th at the Linq!!

• ggmoreggmore member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2015

Congrats Ladies!!!!!

Have you decided where to eat after the ceremony?? I need ideas for a small group dinner

• ggmore said:

Congrats Ladies!!!!!

Have you decided where to eat after the ceremony?? I need ideas for a small group dinner

I need suggestions for the 2 of us too.
  • We were going to Prime at the Bellagio and was so excited but it's closed for refurb on our wedding day :(

We were so upset as we had looked at so many places to go and nothing else appealed as much - sounds silly to say when you have so many restaurants to choose from but when you are looking for something so special. In the end we have gone with the Eiffel Tower restaurant for the 4 of us, not overly happy with it but it was at the top of the list!
  • Thanks!!

I was considering Maggianos...

• Magggianos does look great, we are definitely going for a meal there anyway. We liked the look of that and the Captains Grille but wasn't sure about where it was based in Fashion Show Mall, i.e didn't want to walk through a mall in my wedding dress! Would our car be able to pull right up outside?
  • We are getting married Dec. 17th at the Linq! Having a reception in one of the halls there as well!
  • Thanks.. Im getting married at the LINQ DEC 12th
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards