New Jersey

Seasons Catering in NJ

Has anyone been to a wedding at Seasons Catering in NJ? Thoughts? Was the food good? Decor? Enough space for cocktail hour? anything you didn't like or really like? 

Re: Seasons Catering in NJ

• Which room would you be using- upstairs or downstairs? I have been to a function there in the downstairs room and everything was wonderful- it was not a wedding, but a sit down black tie dinner.  Food was amazing and service was on point.  We looked at the space for our wedding but since we wouldn't meet the headcount for the downstairs minimums we would have had to use the upstairs room- it is gorgeous but I was afraid cocktail hour space was a little tight... also you don't have use of the outside grounds for ceremony if you book upstairs.  The seasons was our 2nd choice out of the 8 venues we viewed and the day we toured we saw them setting up cocktail hour- to die for!
  • Thank you - the downstairs room is what i ended up booking for my sept 2016 wedding. I to was a little skeptical about the size of the cocktail space - hopefully its a nice day and I can put tables outside. 
  • I am getting married in the grand ballroom in February-- my only concern too was the size of the cocktail space. We are partitioning part of the ballroom off to create more space. I talked to a few brides I knew that got married at Seasons and said the space ended up being fine so crossing my fingers!
  • Looking forward to hearing how everything plays out - i am sure if will turn out great.
  • @futuremrss0130 how was your wedding at seasons?
  • IT WAS AMAZING. I seriously have nothing but high praise for the staff and venue. People could not believe how much food there was! We had about 215 people and there was plenty of room in cocktail hour. The staff went above and beyond for us, and my parents were so thrilled by their service -- they had personal attendants for myself, my parents, my grandma. Drinks were always filled, there was never a line at the bar. They displayed everything I wanted in a beautiful way as well. I could not have asked for a more amazing wedding. Let me know if you have any other specific questions regarding it!
  • Does anyone know the pricing per person for Seasons?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards