New York-New York City
Options

202 East - venue

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has experience with the reception space 202 East? My girlfriend and I are about to sign a contract in a few days and want to get all the feedback we can before we are locked in. It seems, comparable to other spaces, super affordable. One bride expressed (either here or on WeddingBee) that they had dropped the ball on some details, but she seemed to be more detail-oriented than we are, so I am thinking we will be okay, but I would like a little reassurance. There are two main individuals in charge - the owner and the operational manager - and we have read some kind-of-negative things about the owner, and the operational manager seems kind of new, so we haven't seen anything that seems to be about him. We are doing a destination wedding and won't be able to meet them in person before we sign the contract, so we are a bit anxious. We aren't super particular and we are probably going to go forward, but I wanted to ask for any other feedback anyone may have!

Re: 202 East - venue

• Options
    I'm from NYC and have been to events there, but in the past few years.  They are not "white glove" service as the NYC hotels and other venues, but you should be okay.  Do call frequently and better yet, try to get a coordinator as a point person to meet with them before you get here to be sure the menu, decor, etc is on point and have them help with your coordination "day of."  They will not be accommodating to your every need if you are not here.  You can email at capicufilmarts@gmail.com if you need some contacts.  Best of luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards