New York-Long Island

Photographer Reccomendations?

Does anyone have a good video and photog recc for around $3500?Thanks!

Re: Photographer Reccomendations?

• edited December 2011
    well i am using Duet - I don't know about your price but there are very reasonable and they really work with the price you want to pay They have many different options and I am sure you would find something that works for you there.I have only heard good things about themGood luck :)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm looking for photographer and videographer also; I have around the same budget for them as well.  I've visited Patken and Fine Arts Video.  Patken seems reasonable with pricing- just let them know about what you are looking for and your budget from the beginning.  Fine Arts was a bit over-priced.  I'm still looking though.  Good luck.
  • edited December 2011
    Look at Glenmar in Roslyn.
  • edited December 2011
    Has anyone ever used ADA Photography???? Any reviews?
  • flux9909flux9909 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ruby Star Photography!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I second Duet, I just booked them this Saturday!
  • jk1522jk1522 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i booked duet as well
  • tanikadaytanikaday member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Patken.. I paid a little over 4k for both but I added thing to my package. My wedding is August 30, 2009 and I heard GREAT things about them and their works looks amazing.  
  • scoobyd266scoobyd266 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Patken! I am also on a tight budget and had a specific amount in mind. They were so nice, professional, and very willing to work within our budget. We are paying about $3900 and I am very satisfied with what we are getting for the money. 2 of my friends from work have used them, so I know they do amazing work. We have already taken our engagement portraits, and they came out great! You should definitely take a look at them. Good luck!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    MY STUDIO NET HIS NAME IS KURSAD YONET CALL HIM 631-355-5588
  • edited December 2011
    You have to try Ariana Studios Great prices Great work I have recomended countless people and they have been very very happy ask for Konrad www.arianastudios.com
  • edited December 2011
    I second Ariana Studios  Great work great prices !!!www.arianastudios.com
  • edited December 2011
    hi joey c's girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards