Not Engaged Yet

Tuesday

124»

Re: Tuesday

• @untouchablets congrats!! that's great!!

• @audrewuh I think that was @alpacina who listed those movies haha I just had Twilight and Lord of the Rings -- also your new hair is awesome!

@untouchablets Congratulations! 
  • @audrewuh your hair looks awesome! I have wanted to shave mine forever but I think BF would have a heart attack.
  • Hi @QueenOfGlitz! I also knit but I'm not very good and I also like cats but I could eat Chinese food every day. GUYS I GOT THE JOB I WANTED ALERT I GOT THE JOB REJOICE OMG I'M SO THRILLED THIS IS THE BEST DAY!!!

Congrats!

Anniversary

• audrewuhaudrewuh member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited October 2015
    @speakeasy14 That's what I get for taking two hours to respond after reading everything... And thank you!

Also, I secretly love Twilight. I'm not into the whole Team Edward/Team Jacob thing, but there's something about the movies in particular that I really, really enjoy. I'm also dying to read the gender flipped Twilight. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • audrewuh said:
    @speakeasy14 That's what I get for taking two hours to respond after reading everything... And thank you!

Also, I secretly love Twilight. I'm not into the whole Team Edward/Team Jacob thing, but there's something about the movies in particular that I really, really enjoy. I'm also dying to read the gender flipped Twilight. 

OMG OMG OMG...YES. I can't wait!

Crazy Fur-Mom to 1.
    "She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten."

• @untouchablets thanks! Just do what I do and not tell your BF. I always say "Hey, I'm going to get my hair cut tomorrow." For the last six months, I've come home with something unexpected almost every time. The shaved thing wasn't such a huge shock, it just wasn't something he liked. I told him it's hair. It's not permanent. 

(and shaved hair like this grows super fast!)

@queenofglitz AH! I'm not the only one! Everyone else I've talked to about it has shunned me! I've studied gender roles in the original series, so I'm curious to see what SM does in this one. The only bummer: it's only available as a combo book with the first Twilight. It's at Target and Amazon, and I'm sure other book-selling places. 

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • audrewuh -

I'm by NO MEANS a Twilight fan - of course I've read the books but I haven't truly fell in love with them.

But I'm still beyond excited to see how it play out. I actually might just have to buy it NOW.

Crazy Fur-Mom to 1.

• audrewuh -

I'm by NO MEANS a Twilight fan - of course I've read the books but I haven't truly fell in love with them.

But I'm still beyond excited to see how it play out. I actually might just have to buy it NOW.

Samesies. I'm waiting to see if I can pick it up at a second hand book store to avoid paying full price for it.

• @audrewuh - Well lookit you! My boss/HR would probably side eye that sort of hairstyle at my work too. 

• Swazzle said:
    @audrewuh - Well lookit you! My boss/HR would probably side eye that sort of hairstyle at my work too. 
    Mine even side eye my simple nose hoop piercing. Ugh.

Crazy Fur-Mom to 1.

• Swazzle said:
    @audrewuh - Well lookit you! My boss/HR would probably side eye that sort of hairstyle at my work too. 
    Fair. It was more the way he phrased it: "get a little too close to some clippers, there?"

Uh, no. 

When I first went pixie, I fauxhawked it and he joked about me getting a nose piercing and "going punk" while making it clear he wasn't a fan. I got a nose piercing three months later. EL OH EL. 

• edited October 2015
    @untouchablets yayyy

And now for my cats being weird. Mainly Penny. She is weird. Your dogs frog leg. My cat does. I frequently wonder about her Yes she's sitting on Angel.
  • Swazzle said:
    Mine even side eye my simple nose hoop piercing. Ugh.
    I won't wear my hoop to work, just my little stud. I don't know the actual rules about that kind of thing, though. 

• @audrewuh & @swazzle - Add the movie "Heat" to your list of to-watch movies. It's been my favorite Al Pacino movie so far, and it's just really worth watching in general.

@MissKittyDanger - OMG, Penny reminds me so much of my old cat. He always sat in the most dick-ish place he could. That poor kitty!

• @AlPacina she's been stranger than usual lately, it's actually making me wonder lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards