Michigan-Detroit
Options

Outdoor ceremony only locations near Royal Oak

Ladies I booked a non-traditional reception venue that doesn't have a ceremony location.  We want an outdoor ceremony, but I'm having problems finding a location that will permit ceremony only, especially on a budget.  Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Best Answers

Re: Outdoor ceremony only locations near Royal Oak

• Options
    What's your budget and non-traditional reception location?  The more information you provide, the better ideas we can provide:)

I believe you can get a permit for any of the parks including the park across the street but first you want to make sure you have a back up plan for weather.

Shriners in Southfield has an outdoor ceremony space, as does Planterra, and the Detroit Zoo.

• Options
    Good point - sorry about the lack of detail!  Our reception location is at Emagine bowling alley.  The budget is miniscule.  We are trying to stay as close to $5,000 as possible, which unfortunately takes Planterra and the Zoo out of the running, but I'll check out Shriners. Thank you for the ideas!
  • Options
    Also, there is a great park in Beverly Hills on Beverly Drive (I think), about 13 1/2 mile Rd, just west of Southfield Rd. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards