Not Engaged Yet

Back to the Future Wednesday!

Re: Back to the Future Wednesday!

• @wink0erin luckily I guess, my boss is on vacation right now so my background check and initial paperwork at the new place will have already been processed by the time I give my notice. They would actually have to fire me if any shady business went on. And my new boss knows it'll technically be three weeks until I can start because of the delay.
  • @minskat30 - What a relief! I hope some yummy treats are in Raj's future for doing so well at the vet! :)

• hahaha that's awesome!

• The Toasted Graham Latte just tasted like sugar to me.  I wasn't a huge fan.  

@minskat30 - YAY FOR RAJ!
  • @minskat30 - Water therapy actually sounds kind of fun! I'm glad you've caught this early and can take measures to prevent the arthritis from developing too fast. It's so great the visit went well, and hopefully the second opinion is agreeable. But seriously, that doggy deserves SO MANY SNUGGLES!

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited October 2015
    minskat30 said:

minskat30 -

Hey heeeeeyyy, I'm in Racine! We are so close!

You are kidding me?!  I grew up in Racine (my family is Danish and Racine is sort of a little mini-Denmark...or at least it was back in the 40s/50s). Actually, most of my family is still there and we go to Racine all the time to visit.  I went to Horlick for High School (though I'm a lot older than you...I'm turning 34 next month).  Small world.  :) 
    That's crazy! I went to Case for High School, and Carthage for college. Def is a small world. :)

• Swazzle said:

minskat30 said:

minskat30 -

You are kidding me?!  I grew up in Racine (my family is Danish and Racine is sort of a little mini-Denmark...or at least it was back in the 40s/50s). Actually, most of my family is still there and we go to Racine all the time to visit.  I went to Horlick for High School (though I'm a lot older than you...I'm turning 34 next month).  Small world.  :) 

That's crazy! I went to Case for High School, and Carthage for college. Def is a small world. :)

I don't think your original question was directed at me but I didn't know them in case it was. ;)
  • minskat30 said:
    minskat30 said:

minskat30 -

I don't think your original question was directed at me but I didn't know them in case it was. ;)
    If I'm being completely honest, I was really "suspicious" of @QueenOfGlitz. Something seemed off with her and given the AE/catfishing that went down on CC, I got a little crazy with it. 

Sorry, @QueenOfGlitz. Fully owning up to being a lunatic and I hope we can move past it :)

• @swazzle -

Hey, no worries. I didn't even know there was catfishing that happened! Gotta do what ya gotta do.

BTW, my computer always edits your name to "swizzle"...

Crazy Fur-Mom to 1.
    "She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten."

• @QueenOfGlitz - That's likely why they're giving you a hard time over there as well from what I saw on your thread. 

I will gladly answer to Swizzle. Like a Rum Swizzle. 

• Swazzle said:

@QueenOfGlitz - That's likely why they're giving you a hard time over there as well from what I saw on your thread. 

I will gladly answer to Swizzle. Like a Rum Swizzle. 
    Rum swizzle it is! Hehe, I'm just taking it lightly.

Crazy Fur-Mom to 1.

• minskat30 said:

I feel like NEY is the board I check on TK, though I sometimes lurk on Etiquette.  Is that bad?  I didn't even see the CC thread or what went down in there.  

@swazzle - Now I'm thinking of this instead of swazzle or swizzle...

Maybe I just thought everyone was being over friendly..but now I'm starting to see I was kinda being given a hard time on my intro board. Whoops.

Fo Shizzle, my swizzle swazzle. Too much? Yea..

Crazy Fur-Mom to 1.

• To the above, I kept thinking about that old NEY post about Starbucks and mouth farts... It got linked to in a BSC post pretty recently. I need to find it again, it's one of my favorites.

• wink0erin said:

To the above, I kept thinking about that old NEY post about Starbucks and mouth farts... It got linked to in a BSC post pretty recently. I need to find it again, it's one of my favorites.

Must see. The last two days I feel like I've been being slightly picked on.

Crazy Fur-Mom to 1.

• To the above, I kept thinking about that old NEY post about Starbucks and mouth farts... It got linked to in a BSC post pretty recently. I need to find it again, it's one of my favorites.

Must see. The last two days I feel like I've been being slightly picked on.
    CLICK

• I feel like NEY is the board I check on TK, though I sometimes lurk on Etiquette.  Is that bad?  I didn't even see the CC thread or what went down in there.  

@swazzle - Now I'm thinking of this instead of swazzle or swizzle...

Maybe I just thought everyone was being over friendly..but now I'm starting to see I was kinda being given a hard time on my intro board. Whoops. Fo Shizzle, my swizzle swazzle. Too much? Yea..
    A lot of the gifs/comments over there are referencing the catfisher. Some of them I don't get/remember but a lot of them are from that. 

• AlPacinaAlPacina member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2015

Ugh, she's better off here anyway. I find the CC discussions particularly annoying. But CC is definitely the better place to catfish if you want to make people freak the hell out on you, for funzies.

• OMG it all makes sense now. All from that ONE thread. Thank you.

I have a feeling I'll never be accepted on CC. Some of them are already dead set on me being a catfish. Oh well.

Crazy Fur-Mom to 1.

• wink0erinwink0erin member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2015

"What is your favorite flavor of paste/glue?" I recall spitting a beverage on my keyboard when I first read that post a few years ago.

Edit: WHY AM I IN A BOX

• OMG it all makes sense now. All from that ONE thread. Thank you. I have a feeling I'll never be accepted on CC. Some of them are already dead set on me being a catfish. Oh well.
    The thread I linked to is very old and was from a crazy newb here on NEY. 

The CC catfish went on for a VERY long time, there are a bunch of threads about that. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards