Not Engaged Yet

AMA

In all the years that I've been here, I've never done one of these. And right now, I am staring at the clock in desperate need of some entertainment so at the risk of it being the most boring thread with the least amount of posts in the history of TK, A(sk)M(e)A(nything). 

Re: AMA

• WHY DON'T YOU HAVE YOUR CUPCAKES YET?!?

• AlPacina said:
    WHY DON'T YOU HAVE YOUR CUPCAKES YET?!?
    YOU TELL ME. 

When they do arrive, I will post a picture of me eating each and every one of them. 

• What should I wear to the Thursday-night-mountain-top-but-moved-inside-a-La-Quinta wedding tonight?

Favorite trip ever?

Chocolate or vanilla?

Only one topping (besides cheese) on your pizza... what do you choose?

Red, white, pink, or other sauce on your pasta?

• What should I wear to the Thursday-night-mountain-top-but-moved-inside-a-La-Quinta wedding tonight?
    You should wear cozy jams on your body and a couch under your butt. Aka STAY HOME! 

Favorite trip ever?
    My honeymoon to South Africa. Nothing will ever compare! 

Chocolate or vanilla?
    CHOCOLATE FO' LYFE

Only one topping (besides cheese) on your pizza... what do you choose?
    Pepperoni. Sometimes extra pepperoni if I'm feeling fancy. 

Red, white, pink, or other sauce on your pasta?
    Extra vodka sauce, hold the pasta, please! 

• How many times a day do you poop?

How many times a day do you trip over flat surfaces?

What is the most White Castle burgers you've eaten in one sitting?

Do you ever not leave a tip for someone?

How many pics of your boobs are there on your phone?

What's the last picture you took on your phone?

• Why are you slacking?
  • Why are you slacking?

• Why are you slacking?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • If you could do anything at all in this moment instead of work, what would you do?

Dream vacation?

Choose your favorite fur baby! Mwahahaha

Favorite sex position?

Please tell me the most epic thing you've ever done while intoxicated.

• eilis1228 said:
    Why are you slacking?

• speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2015
    Swazzle said:
    How many times a day do you poop?
    Usually at lest once a day but this week, I'm all screwed up. I didn't go for a few days and then yesterday I went constantly but they weren't good poops. You're welcome. 

I'm lacking anymore creative questions, so I'll stick with gifs to entertain you. 

• If you could trade lives with someone for a day, who would it be?

Same question, but choose someone from NEY?

What made you want to know about our butt hair?

Would you take a bath in guacamole for 15 minutes if it meant you got free freshly-made guacamole for the rest of your life?

What's the farthest you've gone (with a boy) in a movie theater?

Is it okay that I'm only posting on here? I'm really busy today and am using this post for a break.

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited October 2015

@AlPacina

If you could trade lives with someone for a day, who would it be?

Jennifer Lawrence

@cu97tiger because I want to see how it feels to be so bad ass at working out and maybe then I can adapt it into my own life. Plus she's pretty ;)

What made you want to know about our butt hair?

I asked that question on here a long time ago and some people said they don't have butt hair (like, naturally -- not from waxing) and I don't like lying liars. 

Would you take a bath in guacamole for 15 minutes if it meant you got free freshly-made guacamole for the rest of your life?

I would do that in a heartbeat, no questions asked. 

What's the farthest you've gone (with a boy) in a movie theater?

I think I touched a naked peen once in the movies when I was a wee lass. 

Is it okay that I'm only posting on here? I'm really busy today and am using this post for a break.

• Do you do any crafty type activities?

How many states have you visited?

Which one is your fave?

If you had to choose whether to skydive or bungee jump, which would you do?

• @wink0erin

Do you do any crafty type activities?

Does coloring in my coloring books count? If yes, then yes! If not, then no. Sadly, I'm not very creative. 

How many states have you visited?

Which one is your fave?

Ohhh good question. I like a lot of them for different reasons. I actually really like New Jersey because it's in a great location. We have the ocean, mountains (small ones, that is), and I can be in 4 major cities (NYC, Philly, Boston, DC) within 5 hours. And my family lives here :) H and I went through New England last year on a roadtrip and I really fell in love with Maine and New Hampshire. 

If you had to choose whether to skydive or bungee jump, which would you do?

I honestly couldn't do either. I'm afraid of heights. Even thinking about it makes me want to puke! 

• @swazzle - That story about falling asleep on the train is hiarious!!

I am blanking and can only think of 1 question:

What's your worst habit?

• Do you guys want kids? If so, do you have a timeline for starting? (have never really heard you mention it yet)

In the winter do you shave your entire leg, below the knee only, or not even bother?

What did you do with your wedding gown? How many did you try on until you found that one?

Do you own any tv shows on DVD? Or do you have a go-to DVD that you watch on a sick day/ snow day? (for me it's the same)

Do you remember what your SAT score was? Did you get into your top college choice?

• @jenjen047

What's your worst habit?

I am so lazy! I would live (have lived) on the couch in front of the TV for-ev-er. 

• @jenna8984

Do you guys want kids? If so, do you have a timeline for starting? (have never really heard you mention it yet)

While we haven't officially and completely ruled it out, neither of us have ever felt a need to have kids and we like our life the way it is now. 

In the winter do you shave your entire leg, below the knee only, or not even bother?

Below the knee only.

What did you do with your wedding gown? How many did you try on until you found that one?

It's hanging in my closet, still dirty from 2 years, 5 months, 2 weeks, and 4 days ago. I tried on about a billion and two. Ironically, I had pinned my wedding dress very shortly after getting engaged but kind of forgot about it and was about to buy a different, but similar one. I found a shop nearby that had it in stock so I went there by myself to try it on and it was perfect :)

Do you own any tv shows on DVD? Or do you have a go-to DVD that you watch on a sick day/ snow day? (for me it's the same)

I own SATC, The Sopranos, Family Guy, Seinfeld, a few seasons of Grey's, and I think that's it. SATC is my go-to. 

Do you remember what your SAT score was? Did you get into your top college choice?

Yup, I took it two times and got an 1110 both times so I figured that was a sign. I only applied to 2 colleges and I got into both of them. 

• I got 1110 too! It was funny, my parents made me take it again because generally people do better but I guess I was not giving a shit the second time because my score went down to like 950 hahaha.

I'm a below the knee girl too lol

• @jenna8984 - Unless I'm wearing a bathing suit or shorts, I don't see a point in shaving above the knee. Ain't nobody got time for that! I wore a dress with boots today and shaved my legs for the first time in almost a week lol

• Thanks for helping me through the afternoon, guys! 

• Your train story is amazing. And I almost did the same thing after our get together.
  • Swazzle said:

@AlPacina

If you could trade lives with someone for a day, who would it be?

Jennifer Lawrence

@cu97tiger because I want to see how it feels to be so bad ass at working out and maybe then I can adapt it into my own life. Plus she's pretty ;)

I freaking love you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2015
    Fuck! I missed this. I was feeding hungry families at my volunteer event so I did have a good reason but still!

Can I still ask questions? Screw it, I'm going to.

If you could go back in time and relive any moment of your life, what would you relive?

If you could have met your H earlier in life, would you?

If you had to choose, would you choose not to age or to stay the same (perfect for you) size for life?

Sexiest piece of lingerie in your ownership - describe it.

If you had to give up all forms of avocado for life or beer, which would you sacrifice?

If you could erase one thing from your memory, what would you choose?

If you could pick one song in history to be the inspiration for when it was written, which one would it be?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards