Not Engaged Yet

NEY Secret Santa

2»

Re: NEY Secret Santa

• Ok everyone ship your gifts by: December 14
    Price range - $20-25 - one package (can be as many or few items you would like)

Day after Christmas reveal who had who?
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited October 2015
    Ok everyone ship your gifts by: December 14
    Price range - $20-25 - one package (can be as many or few items you would like)

Day after Christmas reveal who had who?
    Can we do it all a bit earlier? There's just too much craziness the closer we get to Christmas and also, the day after is a Saturday which is a dead zone around here.

ETA: i2i @TwoDimes

• This is a really stupid question but how are we shipping things and keeping it a secret?  I wouldn't want to lose something I shipped to someone.  I also don't think I can find what I'm thinking of sending online so it would have to be shipped locally.  Sorry, I haven't shipped anything not from Amazon in forever.
  • minskat30 said:
    This is a really stupid question but how are we shipping things and keeping it a secret?  I wouldn't want to lose something I shipped to someone.  I also don't think I can find what I'm thinking of sending online so it would have to be shipped locally.  Sorry, I haven't shipped anything not from Amazon in forever.
    Yea, pretty sure they'll know it's me once they see the return address. I have no idea if you can hide that.

• @minskat30 You could leave your name off of the return address or omit the return address altogether. I usually go to the post office and get tracking whenever I mail a package. I have sent things with and w/o a return address.

• @minskat30  Obviously whoever gets the gift, will know who it is from.  Unless someone is super crafty and keeps them self a secret. The secret at that point will be from each other.  Main reason so the last person to receive a gift doesn't figure out who their secret santa is based on who everyone else had. So with the reveal we can either state who we had, or who we got a gift from. Unless any one has a different idea?

For shipping:  You can choose to ship from an online retailer or on your own.  If you ship on your own: Fedex or UPS you'll get a tracking number. USPS you have to request a tracking number (unless you set it up online then you'll get one). 
  • wink0erin said:
    @minskat30 You could leave your name off of the return address or omit the return address altogether. I usually go to the post office and get tracking whenever I mail a package. I have sent things with and w/o a return address.
    Hmmm, I might include the return address just because I hate for the post office to lose stuff around the holiday.  Tracking is a good idea...I'm brain dead today and forgot about that.
  • To my SS:  I'm worth a lot.

minskat30 said:
    wink0erin said:
    @minskat30 You could leave your name off of the return address or omit the return address altogether. I usually go to the post office and get tracking whenever I mail a package. I have sent things with and w/o a return address.
    Hmmm, I might include the return address just because I hate for the post office to lose stuff around the holiday.  Tracking is a good idea...I'm brain dead today and forgot about that.
    Actually, it's called "pregnancy brain".  Get used to it.  Once baby M is here, it'll just be "mom brain".  ;)

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Sorry I see this now I wasn't sure how to do it....don't hate me....I found my inbox lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards