Ohio-Cleveland

Looking for a Photographer

Hi All!

I am looking for wedding photographer suggestions. My wedding and reception will be held at the Hyatt Regency in downtown Cleveland at the Arcade next October. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good photographers that have previously photographed weddings there already.

Thank you!

Re: Looking for a Photographer

• One Red Door photography - we used Dustin and Melissa two years ago and are still so pleased with the photos. They are wonderfully fun to spend the day with and have very complimentary styles. 

• https://www.facebook.com/theCatsPajamas.me/?fref=ts

I used The Cat's Pajama's for my engagement and Wedding pics! Sofia is the sweetest and does a great job! She charged me $600 for my wedding. She went to the salon at 9 a.m to take pictures and then went to my ceremony/reception site where she took pictures until 5:30 p.m. She also had an assistant there with her taking pictures as well. She was very accommodating and great quality work.

• We got married in The Arcade and used Linczak Photography. Our photos are amazing. They did a great job highlighting both the wedding and the architecture of the venue. 
  • How was your wedding at the Arcade? We are interested in both the Arcade and Windows on the River. We are also looking for a photographer.
  • Great! The biggest issue was the heat - we had a few 90+ degree days in a row, and with a glass roof it gets HOT in there. They had these awesome ice fans running, but there's only so much they can do with the building design. Service was excellent on the wedding venue side of things. We had some issues with hotel bookings / billing, but everything got sorted out in the end.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards