Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Our Langdon Video Preview!!

Getting a videoographer is a must must must! https://youtu.be/wNckFRALOPk

Re: Our Langdon Video Preview!!

• Options
    Awesome! I almost went with Langdon but decided to go with a different videographer instead. I should post my video too so people can compare.
  • Options
    Beautiful! Congratulations!
  • Options
    @adverb I am a huuuge Groupon fan. In fact, my wedding band was from Groupon :smiley: I am surprised I didn't check Groupon for Vegas deals while we were there for 5 days. I most definitely though Kelly Langdon was a heck of a deal with everything that waS included with the package we got. Along with the highlight/credit video above we were sent 4 Dvds (of Blue Rays if wanted) of the 75 min edited footage of our day. I love we can give each set of out parents a DVD for a gift. I didn't look into at other videoographer vendors, but it's great you posted yours to give the future couples an idea of what's available! Like I said in my detailed reviews, I am so grateful for all the reviews and comments on this forum as I we booked everything site unseen. Although I dI'd watch all of Kelly Langdon videos on You Tube. I recommend ALL couples have a videoographer capture their day.
  • Options
    Oh nice! If you don't mind me asking what did your wedding band charge from Groupon?

From the little I spoke with Kelly I thought they would have been a great choice as well. I just wanted a slightly different style for my wedding video, but at the end of the day I was very glad to have one because the whole day was such a BLUR.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards