Not Engaged Yet
Options

Wednesday

Re: Wednesday

• Options
    minskat30 said:
    I confess that I'm really glad I'm going to be out of town for Halloween because the thought of hundreds of kids coming to my door makes me want to cry. 

Also, the dogs. Dear god what would I do with the dogs? I already have to meet food delivery guys on the front lawn because Violet INSISTS that everyone MUST BE HER FRAAANNDDDD

This made me LOL.  Sweet Vi.  Raj is the same way.

Ditto all this!

• Options
    TwoDimes said:
    labro said:
    minskat30 said:
    I confess that I'm really glad I'm going to be out of town for Halloween because the thought of hundreds of kids coming to my door makes me want to cry. 

Also, the dogs. Dear god what would I do with the dogs? I already have to meet food delivery guys on the front lawn because Violet INSISTS that everyone MUST BE HER FRAAANNDDDD

This made me LOL.  Sweet Vi.  Raj is the same way.

Ditto all this!

Indy too. And Indy thinks that every new friend MUST be kissed in the face. Violently. She has a talent of finding and invading every facial orifice. 

Vi doesn't do face kisses, but Bruschi makes up for it. Also, his tongue is ENORMOUS, so he gets it EVERYWHERE.

He also likes to give little ear nibbles, and doesn't understand why snarfing on my neck makes me laugh so hard. It TICKLES, dammit!!

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @southernpeach89 she's so gorgeous! I love all the adorable pictures of her!
  • Options
    @southernpeach89 - Heeeeeyyy lady!  How are you feeling?  Tired I imagine.  Raj has a torn ligament in his left knee...it was apparently inevitably going to tear given the angle his joints are at genetically (and his right knee may eventually tear too).  He has been scattering lately with his back legs when trying to get up from the floor and limping a bit which is why we took him in to the vet.  It won't self-heal given his size, and it would just re-tear even if it could self-heal given the angle of his joints.  Poor monster.  I saw Callie's pictures on Instagram and SHE IS ADORABLE.  
  • Options
    @minskat Aww that sounds so awful for him. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a successful surgery and quick healing for him.
  • Options
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Love & Splits
    A blog about running and life with pituitary tumors
  • Options
    @Swazzle thanks. 

@speakeasy14 that's really good to know. I was able to find an orthopedist to see me at 3:45 pm today, so hopefully they can schedule an MRI to check this. I was almost in tears a few minutes ago. And I have had ankle sprains in the past, and none of them have felt like this. I might have to Uber it there if FI can't get out of work.  

• Options
    minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2015
    @helloliv -

Nice to see you around these parts!
  • Options

Love & Splits
  • Options
    hellolivhelloliv member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited October 2015

Love & Splits
  • Options

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @southernpeach89   I am at 18 weeks as of tommorrow. Hmm..I've got to figure out how to put the baby ticker on my signature.
  • Options
    @helloliv, good to see you around!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards