Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Weekend Wedding Activites

Please help me figure out how to make our wedding a fun weekend event for our guests (all from out of town)! Walking tour? Cocktail tour? Welcome drinks, food...HELP!! 

Re: Weekend Wedding Activites

• Options
    I have a bunch of guests coming in from out of town too, and have been trying to think of some ideas. 

I was thinking maybe a welcome dinner of po-boys, which shouldn't be too pricey and is classic New Orleans. Also considering a swamp tour because those are really fun. I like the idea of a cocktail tour, and someone else on this board did one and sent me her info, it was really cute. 
  • Options

My wedding is next November in NOLA and almost every guest I will invite has never been. I was thinking about a cocktail welcome party reception. I just don't know what time would be best.  I plan on having this in lieu of a rehearsal dinner. I believe my parents would like to host this. I am also doing a farewell brunch the (late) morning after the wedding. I think his parents will host this. 

I will have a lot of suggestions listed in my invitation for things to do in between festivity times (i.e. day time before the wedding and after brunch on Sunday for anyone who is hanging around)    

• Options
    @missmagnolia I'd love that info if you wouldn't mind sending it to me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards