Not Engaged Yet

Thirsty Thursday

Re: Thirsty Thursday

• @Peaseblossom55 - I am crossing my fingers, toes, eyes, and everything else for you!!
  • @swazzle - Ugh, that stinks about your rings! Will you have to do that every few years (have them redipped)? I got a nasty rash under my ring after our honeymoon. I guess salt water/sand had gotten trapped under there and on the plane ride home it started itching. No fun at all.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• @cu97tiger - Yea, it seems like it. It sucks. I might look into getting a new setting (in platinum) at some point honestly. I'll have to see what H thinks of that, though. I think he'd be fine with it. 

@beachyone15 - Of course! That sangria sounds so yummy! I'm thinking of making mulled wine even though it'll just be H and me. 

• @Peaseblossom55 A 24 hour sleeping day would be AMAZING. Good luck with your appointments later.

@minskat30 What is it with dogs and cat food? My dogs always would steal the cat food.

Yesterday was odd, I posted a photo of myself on Reddit and it made the front page, so I ended up with like a million messages to respond to. There were over 1,000 comments and I still haven't read them all, and I probably won't, since, well, it's Reddit and half the comments are "lol u wanna bang?"

Took a nice walk up a trail after work, the fall leaves are awesome right now, and I'm sure they'll all be gone in a couple weeks. At the top of the hill there's a really cool building that used to house a museum I spent a lot of time at growing up. It was neat to see it all again, because for some reason I hadn't been up there in 10 years. The view of downtown was awesome since it was sunset and there were cool rainclouds. After walking back down the trail we went to get food and beers at our favorite spot downtown.

Once I got home I responded to Reddit messages and ended up not being able to fall asleep until 2, so I am EXHAUSTED right about now. Need all the coffee.

• @cu97tiger I like all the shoes, but I have a shoe buying problem so I'm probably the last person that should give my .02 on what shoes to buy

@peaseblossom55 I'm crossing EVERYTHING that you get good results and the green light to start TTC again!

@minskat30 please AW your new hairstyle!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • @twodimes happy birthday Indy!!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • @swazzle when I was first developing my allergies I wore a stud in my nose and one day I was at work and a coworker was like "omg what happened to your FACE?!" and i found a mirror and I had red splotchy hives EVERYWHERE. I took off all of my jewelry that day. There was even a necklace shaped rash in my neck from a necklace BF gave me. :( hence me being afraid of being unable to wear THE rings lol

@beachyone15 it's a labradoodle

@TwoDimes HAPPY BIRTHDAY INDY (more baby pics please!)
  • @labro - YUM Ruth's Chris. I worked there for about a year as a busser/food deliverer. The waiters/waitresses there are no joke. They know their stuff! I can't imagine eating lunch there, though. Anytime I've eaten there, they've had to roll me out the door I was so full.

@twodimes - Happy birthday Indy!!

@swazzle - That seems like a pretty legitimate reason to get a new setting. If you think about the cost of getting it redipped every 3-4 years... 

• @TwoDimes HAPPY BIRTHDAY INDY!!!!!!!!!

• @TwoDimes - Happy birthday, Indy! 

@cu97tiger - Yea I think H would be ok with it considering how bad my finger got recently. It actually cost less than I was expecting to have it redipped ($40 per ring). I'm thinking that I will mention it and maybe a new setting will be something we budget for next year. 

• @beachyone15 When you log in, you should have the option to check out now. If you "check out" it takes you to a screen where you can see a list of all the items you are getting. No photos though. Usually I copy and paste the names of the items into Pinterest to see what they are. The first check out screen JUST shows the items, you won't actually check out unless you go to the bottom to proceed with the rest of checkout.

• Thanks, @labro...going to check now!

• @beachyone15 You had better AW what you're getting in the SF thread!!!!

• @labro - I will! I'm really excited. It all looks like my style!

• @labro mmmmmmmmm my old company used to take us to Ruth's Chris for Christmas and I miss that so bad! Everyone would always say how gross mine was (super rare).

@beachyone15 ooo hope you like the SF items! I haven't ordered any but I stalk the thread just to see what everyone gets lol

@peaseblossom55 good luck!

• @beachyone15 - If you have an iPhone download the app. Sometimes there are pictures of the items on there. 

@speakeasy15 - OMG I will absolutely take you up on that! 

• #iCant With all of these adorable puppy dog birthday photos!!! @TwoDimes Are you having a birthday party for Indy?? Please AW photos of her with a birthday hat on at least!

• labro said:
    @jenna8984 Obviously they are all idiots who don't appreciate a good steak then!! I judge ANYONE who eats their steak cooked more than medium.  #noregrets #givemethemeat
    YES thank you! One should not take a frigen $60 cut of rib eye and cook it to oblivion!

• @twodimes omg those pics are too cute. Is Indy an Australian Shepard? I have wanted one of those forever but then I get scared because (according to Dogs 101) they are "hyper" and "herders". Do you have any problems with that?

• Page 2 already! You ladies are early!

Last night it was sheet rain, so I was crazy lucky that Matt could pick me up. Today it's mainly wind.

Got really frustrated last night. I passed my quiz, but legit JUST passed .... apparently a lot of other people taking the course has same issue so they're looking into what the class thought of the test and what the issue was.
    Wording. The fucking text book doesn't explain things well, despite the amount of detail written.

Rage rage rage. This means I HAVE to get 75% on my exam to be sure I pass part 1 with 70%

Anyways .... I left course after break and we headed to dinner. Smoked salmon pizza? Yesss!! We were bugging my BIL {bday boy} about this girl.
    me: so your girlfriend?
    BIL: we're not dating
    me: she's a girl and she's your friend. like me basically.
    BIL: you're not my friend. you're family.
    me: AWW *hugs*

He actually made a great speech at the wedding. We anticipated it being a roast of Matt, and it kinda was but in a funny way. He's a funny dude.

I basically crashed when we got home.

This morning I figured out more snapchat filters and kept sending my friend snaps! LOL

I'm off tomorrow to get my G1 and I'm really hoping I get it. I've been doing practice tests and getting good. Anxious though!

I'll let you guys know what happens!!

@TwoDimes happy bday Indy!!
  • @twodimes THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH

@helloliv OMG those coffee canisters are to die for I love them so much!
  • cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2015
    @helloliv - My race is 11/14... just over two weeks away! Ideally I'd be doing a 12-miler this week but I got behind in training, so 10 miles it is! Everytime I've jumped up in race distance, I've thought people who run longer are crazy and then awhile down the line, I end up being one of them :)

• @helloliv - Thank you!  May I also say, I'm really happy you are back posting?!?  I was thinking about you a lot when you were gone and wondering how you were doing.  Those containers are the bomb.  I'm glad you were able to save them.  :)  A fitness blog would be awesome!  I try to post fitness posts every week (Mondays) if you want to join in here too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards