Honeymoon Discussions

Warning: Royal Holiday Trap (Mexican based company)

edited November 2015 in Honeymoon Discussions
We wish we had seen a warning on this company before our honeymoon. Hoping to spare others our distress. Don't let post wedding exhaustion or honeymoon delirium skew your judgement!

Warning re: Royal Holiday. My husband and I got sucked into buying a membership with Royal Holiday while on our honeymoon in Punta Cana and later discovered how many negative reports and problems people have had with this company. They are based out of Mexico so honeymooners going to Mexico and Dominican etc should be warned not to get trapped. We are going through a nightmare trying to cancel our contract with them (as many others are also experiencing)! Our wonderful honeymoon experience has now been tainted by dealing with this company. Here is a link if you want to check out our complaint and others. If you search online you will see how many people consider this company a scam. Hoping to save others, especially honeymooners, from being trapped in such a horrible situation. Here is the URL to our complaint.

http://www.thesqueakywheel.com/complaints/2015/OCT/complaint50932.cfm

The more views hopefully the more pressure on this company.Thanks everyone!

Re: Warning: Royal Holiday Trap (Mexican based company)

• We wish we had seen a warning on this company before our honeymoon. Hoping to spare others our distress. Don't let post wedding exhaustion or honeymoon delirium skew your judgement!

Warning re: Royal Holiday. My husband and I got sucked into buying a membership with Royal Holiday while on our honeymoon in Punta Cana and later discovered how many negative reports and problems people have had with this company. They are based out of Mexico so honeymooners going to Mexico and Dominican etc should be warned not to get trapped. We are going through a nightmare trying to cancel our contract with them (as many others are also experiencing)! Our wonderful honeymoon experience has now been tainted by dealing with this company. Here is a link if you want to check out our complaint and others. If you search online you will see how many people consider this company a scam. Hoping to save others, especially honeymooners, from being trapped in such a horrible situation. Here is the URL to our complaint.

http://www.thesqueakywheel.com/complaints/2015/OCT/complaint50932.cfm

The more views hopefully the more pressure on this corrupt company.Thanks everyone!

um ok?? You voluntarily signed up for a time share that you couldn't afford. You flew to freaking Turkey without prior proof that the hotel would be covered? There's one born every minute. Sorry you will likely never get a refund or a cancellation. Look online, there are dozens of websites where people are selling their timeshares for $1 just so they can get out the annual maintenance fees. Once you're in there is no way out.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards