Wedding Invitations & Paper

Website somewhere in invitations?

YaYaNikoFIYaYaNikoFI member
5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
edited November 2015 in Wedding Invitations & Paper
I've sent out the STDs already and it included our wedding website from here.  That was roughly 2 months ago.  I'm getting ready to print out my invitations, reception, accommodations, and response cards and before I hit print, I hesitated.  On the accommodations card we have it worded " Please mention the XXXX/XXXX wedding when making reservations or book via our website." There is little room to add the site again, and I didn't know if we should include the website as a reminder somewhere else on another card, or the invite itself?  I figured on the invite would be tacky.  I'm worried if guests may have lost the STD or misplaced it and don't have the website for info 6 weeks before the wedding.  Quite a few are OOT guests.  I know in that case, they'll just call the hotel, but as far as re-adding the website somewhere is what I'm wondering if it is okay.  Thanks in advance!  Y'all are great!

Best Answer

Re: Website somewhere in invitations?

• That's a good way of putting it.  I suppose 'when making reservations' is just fluff since that's the purpose of the information.  Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards