New Jersey

Wedding Venues..!

Hey everyone! Me & my fiancé are getting married in November 2O16 and I was wondering if anyone can recommend any venues in central & north New Jersey. Since we're paying for it ourselves we're looking to spend about $85pp before tax. Any recommendations would reallyyyyyy help!!

Thankssss! :) *
Crystal

Re: Wedding Venues..!

• The Bethwood
    The Buttonwood Manor
    The Forge Inn
    The Bridgewater Manor
    The Brownstone
    The Rosewood
    The Graycliff
    The Reception Center at Saint Clement

Keep in mind that pricing will depend on time of year (November can be popular), the day of the week (some places, its cheaper to have a Friday or Sunday wedding) and the time of day (a Saturday and Sunday afternoon wedding is going to be cheaper than a night wedding).
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank you!! I heard The Rosewood & The Bridgewater manor were good so I'm gonna check it out. Yeah, we're going for a Friday because it's our anniversary and hopefully it'll help with the price :)
  • Not sure if you're looking around jersey shore, but I know when we looked around, we looked at The Channel Club, and it was $85pp and i believe that was for October/November time.
  • Thank you!! I heard The Rosewood & The Bridgewater manor were good so I'm gonna check it out. Yeah, we're going for a Friday because it's our anniversary and hopefully it'll help with the price :)

We looked at both of the places and the pricing was exactly where we wanted to be. Good Luck! Hopefully one of those pans out for you.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • dalm0mdalm0m member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited November 2015
    The Elks Club on Route 28 in Bridgewater. I swear the food is taste & the two ballrooms / party rooms do NOT look like an ugly old men's club.  Prices are very reasonable.    The Elks Club in Woodbridge also has a nice ballroom but it's dark, the outside of the building is hideous & it's not that easy to find. 
  • THANK YOUU for all the suggestions! MY fiancé & I are going to look at a few places this weekend so hopefully one of them works!! :) *fingers crossed*

• I was looking for the same. Here are the places I looked at (all for Saturday afternoons with about 75 guests):

Doolan's Shore Club
    Buttonwood Manor
    The Graycliff
    The Tides Estate
    Neshanic Valley (turned out to be pricier)
    Channel Club
    The Mill
    Perona Farms
    Flanders Valley - where we booked :) 

• I'm having a Saturday afternoon wedding in April 2016 at The Tides and are inviting approx. 130 guest and falls within your price point. I would highly recommend them. They've been great so far throughout the whole process. We are using the downstairs room. Many people consider it too small but we love the feel of it and love having access to the outdoor patio the entire time. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards