Not Engaged Yet
Options

Touchy Tuesday

Re: Touchy Tuesday

• Options
    @TwoDimes Mostly I just want Indy kisses so I'll be sure to do the ask and immediately take action method whenever I see you IRL. ;)

• Options
    @twodimes that always makes me nervous when people start petting without waiting for a response.
  • Options
    @untouchablets I hope you have a great first day!

Today is gloomy but I can deal with it because I HAVE TOMORROW OFF! Just have to get through the next 5 hours. I plan on watching TV as soon as I get home and definitely going to have a drink tonight to relax. Yesterday was quite the Monday here at school- lots of issues from the weekend. So I went to bed by 9, so exhausting. I did buy myself some pretty make-up yesterday. Couldn't help myself. I bought the Too Faced Le Grand Chateau set and the little black book of bronzers. I'm so excited to get them!

What makes you feel loved?
    When someone sends me a message or even says that they though of me.

How do you make your SO feel loved?
    I pick him up something from the store or make him a comfort food.

What are your pet peeves?
    when people are late.

How do you like to be touched? By your SO? A close friend? Family?
    I'm not a very touchy feely type of person. I really only like to be touched by my H.

What sort of touch immediately makes you angry?
    When someone rubs my back or tries to hold my hand (I have sweaty hands sometimes- so you would regret it anyways)
  • Options
    @twodimes ah H will put dishes in the sink when the dishwasher is empty, not all the time. I feel the need to give him the daily status of the dishwasher ( full not full) to avoid that. Totally guilty of leaving clothes on my bathroom floor, but no one else really goes in there unless we have company

Thank you so much everyone for your love <3

Anniversary

• Options
    Morning everybody! I am also dragging this morning but I think it's just because yesterday was so long that I don't want to do anything today. It's rainy and gray here as well, which isn't helping.

When BF forces me to talk about things that are bothering me even though I don't want to (this happens a lot with bipolar-related things). It shows that he really is invested in helping me feel better.

When he's here: spend lots of time together, make comfort food. When he's gone: answer emails/iMessages as quickly as I can, send lots of care packages.

The word "nucular." It's nuclear, people.

BF is always touching me...holding my hand or putting his hand on my shoulder or the small of my back. I love it. My family is also really touchy-feely, so we do a lot of hugging. And my BFF and I have no boundaries and she's smacked my butt more times than I can count.

Any touch by a stranger. I don't know you. Back away.
  • Options
    I am terrible about doing the dishes. It's not even that I don't like doing dishes or I am lazy about it, I literally just forget I put dishes in the sink lol. We don't have a dishwasher so it's extra annoying of me and I grovel at my roommate's feet every single time I do it. And I just recently stopped leaving clothes all over the floor. Sending my laundry out to be washed has been the best decision I've ever made lol.
  • Options
    @GoldenPenguin Have I ever told you your sig GIF is hypnotizing? Every day I just watch it repeat over and over and over. I'm not mad about it :tongue:
  • Options

labro said:

@CocoBellaF Literal crow?

THIS IS A PENGUIN!!!
    I don't care!! It was way more adorable than the ones with crows!!!

• Options
    cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited November 2015

@cu97tiger - Does not sound fun! Good luck this afternoon! You can show the evening-Crossfitters how awesome you morning-Crossfitters are. Represent!!!

I'm actually looking forward to this one. It's not for time, which I like, so I can focus on using good form on the squats and really pushing the weight. Tomorrow I'll need to go easy on my legs because of the race this weekend, so this is my one chance to really get at it this week.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    Ditto @untouchablets ... @GoldenPenguin's gif is mesmerizing!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    So .... got 65% on exam and needed 70%
    Since many people messed up on Quiz 2 and that brought down a lot of marks, so our teacher plus other teachers are gonna talk to the d.m to see options.
    Urgg .... so close!

Matt got Fall Out 4 so I've basically lost him for awhile lmao!
    Anyone else with gaming S.O?

Not much else. Really jumping on the Christmas gifts this weekend. A good chunk will be done once photos are printed.

Depends on person and situation. General sense, when someone does something nice for/to me. Like my boss, on Saturday she gave me a hug and was like "we love our Kitty in the office. she's never allowed to leave!"

When he was sick last week I gave him our vinyl of Big Hero 6 and said it was his health care nurse. Made him feel better. Depends on his mood though

Kitchen clutter for more than 1 day makes me feel physically anxious.

My mum depends. I'm use to just sitting in the same chair. We laughed how I still do that recently.
    Friends it depends. Some friends I can basically sit on top of, others I keep a distance.
    Sitting, Matt and I sit on other ends of the couch so we kinda hold feet? Idk. Best way to explain is footsies and that's not it.
    In bed we have to basically be touching. Even back to back, we're touching. I think it's because we started out on a double bed at my place so we're use to being close. King size is too far!

Unwanted touching. Or when I'm in no mood. After my dad passed, everyone wanted to hug me. Apparently I made a face, and Matt started catching on. When his mum went to give me a hug, Matt basically slowed her down. I'm all for hugs, but rush at me and I am having none of it.
  • Options
    @GoldenPenguin not gonna lie, if Vi gave me the "pet me eyes" I would wander over. Although I do give the owner a quick acknowledgement to be sure it's okay! Side note: a puppy made me late for a meeting Saturday. I regret nothing, it wanted belly rubs!
  • Options
    minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited November 2015
    Having trouble from my mobile..hope this works

-words of encouragement. H is always my big spoon at night too. He always takes such good care of me, even when I'm whining. ;)

- I tell him all the time (at least once a day), give him back rubs and back scratches...lots of actions of affection

-invasion of my personal space if I don't know you...which is constant in India

-hugs by everyone I know...I'm a hugger. I love when SO plays with my hair and rubs my scalp too.

-bumping into me when there is room to go around me.

• Options
    @minskat30 Agghhh Diwali is going to be so much fun!!! I wish I could be there to eat all the things and celebrate too!!!!

• Options
    labro said:

@minskat30 Agghhh Diwali is going to be so much fun!!! I wish I could be there to eat all the things and celebrate too!!!!

I'll take lots of pictures for you! :)
  • Options
    @minskat30 have fun at diwali!

Anniversary

• Options
    Hey hey! My morning is off to a decent start. One of my co-workers is celebrating her birthday today so we got tacos and cupcakes this morning. Tonight I'll be going back to the gym today for the first time in awhile so hopefully that will go well!

@speakeasy14 - I can't wait to see pictures of everything once it's finished!
    @CocobellaF - I hope you win - I love anything lemon!
    @untouchablets - I hope you love your new job. It's always so exciting to start something new.
    @minskat30 - Have a great time!!!

What makes you feel loved? When H helps me with something around the house - cleaning, dishes, and especially laundry (since I know he hates it). He also will buy me flowers or a dvd I've been wanting sometimes as a surprise/just because.

How do you make your SO feel loved? I tell him I love him a lot. It means a lot to him just to hear those words.

What are your pet peeves? Obnoxious laughers, people who clip their nails in the office, people who don't know how to merge when driving.

How do you like to be touched? By your SO? A close friend? Family? I love hugs from anyone. From my H, definitely when he rubs my feet!

What sort of touch immediately makes you angry? I don't like it when a stranger touches me (in any way besides a handshake) - I feel like I have to know you before we reach that level, lol!

• Options
    @TwoDimes - I feel you...we get the petting without asking/waiting for an answer all the time and it drives us nuts too. Hell we've had people come several feet up onto our property and reach over our fence to pet Raj if he's standing up on the fence...people lack common sense sometimes. Thank God he'd never bite without provocation.
  • Options
    @labro Mama golden with babies reminds me of the video of mama husky and her babies playing. Have you seen it? You would love :)
  • Options
    So I think I literally might only be able to see BF on weekends until like March. UGHHHHHH!!!!! I'm trying not to be pissed because its not his fault but it is difficult.
  • Options

Side note I want these types of dogs when we decide to get one lol Matt wants German Sheppard
  • Options
    @TwoDimes - Get a pit bull mix. No one ever tries to pet my dog, even though they always tell me how cute he is, and he gets all smiley and waggy at everyone, haha.
    ------------------------

Today sucks already. I got dressed to take the dog for a walk, and fell on the stairs, right on my ass. It didn't hurt until 3 hours later (aka, NOW), and I'm really not enjoying being in my work chair at the moment. Then, after the walk I come home, and BF started a fire by microwaving one of my scones. I'm sure my house will still smell like smoke when I get home. . . Ugh, can I just start over next week please?

What makes you feel loved? Words. Following through with your words.

How do you make your SO feel loved? Physically. Cuddling and. . . stuff.

What are your pet peeves? Lately a huge one for me is gossiping. I hate that I can't talk to my mom or sisters without everyone else knowing before I have a chance to tell the others.

How do you like to be touched? By your SO? A close friend? Family? Hugs are my favorite. I'll totally hug a stranger. My dad gives the best hugs, but his cheek bone stabs my right in my jaw, so I've started laying my head on his shoulder now, haha. High fives are also acceptable from just about anyone. . . My SO can touch me however, but I'm also very ticklish. So I like to avoid being tickled when possible.

What sort of touch immediately makes you angry? When someone doesn't move on a sidewalk and runs into me, or even lightly brushes against me. I also hate my face being touched (which SO knows, and uses to annoy me).

• Options
    @AlPacina Your poor derriere!! I hope you feel better later this afternoon - take an Advil?

@untouchablets You can do this! H and I only got weekends together for a year...and then we still pretty much just had the weekends for another year and a half except we had moved in together at that point so I saw him in the mornings before work. We just made it a point to prioritize the time we had together.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards