New Jersey

Rehearsal Dinner

Hi everyone, hope everyone is having a smooth wedding planning process! I am having my ceremony in Summit and reception at the Westmount (Paterson/Fairfield area) Looking for any recommendations for the rehearsal dinner near either of those locations. Thanks in advance!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner

• I'm a fellow Westmount bride- April 2016... We are hosting our rehearsal dinner  at Calandra's Mediterranean Grill- It is located within the Hampton Inn & Suites in Fairfield, the hotel is the one we have booked our room block with (it is also a recommended hotel by the Westmount & therefore provides shuttle service to and from the venue for guests).  About half our bridal party is from outside the area so having the dinner in the same location as the hotel was ideal for us- plus we frequent the restaurant (and many Calandra's properties) and are never disappointed. They have private rooms available to book for the rehearsal dinner and offer a variety of packages- buffet & plated dinner.
  • Any of the Calandra's locations are nice. Cielo in Fairfield is another option. Thatcher McGhee's has a private room available if you want something more casual. In Summit, Roots Steakhouse has a private room available for parties.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• We are having ours at La Rivera Trattoria in Clifton.  Family style with a private room, comparable prices.  Plus they have a gluten free menu if anyone in your party needs that!
  • How many people are you having and do you mind telling me how much they quoted pp, thank you
  • We had our rehearsal dinner at The Brownstone in Paterson.  They were actually a lot more affordable than I thought they would be and they did an excellent job.  The food was excellent and they came in and checked on us several times to make sure we didn't need anything.  Highly recommended!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards