Not Engaged Yet
Options

Tired Tuesday

Re: Tired Tuesday

• Options
    @bethsmiles Congrats on the weight loss and sticking to eating healthier

@GoldenPenguin Sending you vibes for your appt on Thursday. I had to have a LEEP before so whenever I get an abnormal pap I freak out a little. Is it something like that going on? Are you guys going to Punta Cana with family or you're just hoping they're aren't a ton of families there?

• Options
    I hate when I get here late! Questions first, then responding.

What time do you usually go to bed? 
    What time do I go to bed? By 9:00. What time do I fall asleep? Not until midnight, and that's on a good day. And then I've been waking up about every hour until my alarm goes off. Insomnia is great, let me tell you. 

How many hours of sleep do you usually get?
    Total about 3-4. Yes, I feel like I'm going sort of crazy from lack of sleep right now.

If you live together, does your SO go to bed at the same time as you?
    N/A

If you live together, do you and your SO sleep in the same room? 
    N/A

Which side of the bed do you sleep on?
    If you're laying in the bed, on the left side. 

Are you a stomach/side/back sleeper? 
    Captain Morgan. 

What do you wear to bed? 
    In the summer, a nightshirt. In the winter, yoga pants/pajama pants/sweat pants and a tank top, and I'll add a sweatshirt if it's really cold.

Do you sleep in socks? 
    No. And if I happen to fall asleep with them on, like last night, I wake up in the morning to find them thrown across the room.

What's your bedtime routine? 
    Foam roll. Take the dog out. Put on teakettle. Lock up. Brush teeth. Wash face. Make tea. Crawl into bed. Read. Take meds. Sip tea. Stare at clock. Play on phone. Stare at clock. Count sheep. Stare at clock. Repeat until I sleep. 

Do you snore?
    Nope. But I grind my teeth if I don't have my Invisalign in. I am told it is obnoxious. 
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Love & Splits
    A blog about running and life with pituitary tumors
  • Options
    @AlPacina  Oh for sure! For the scones, I think it really enhanced the flavour. I'm not a "pumpkin spice" person, but these were really good. :smile: 

• Options
    @helloliv Oh your poor household! Grinding is the WORST! My dad did that and he'd be in the bedroom, my mum and I would be in the basement and you could hear it clearly! Your poor teeth too :disappointed: 

• Options
    @helloliv At least the bloating will go away. Don't look at this as a set back! Hugs!

• Options
    @lavenderfields13 - Yea, similar. I've had chronic abnormal paps for years. I had a LEEP in 2011, have had three or four colposcopies, and the cells keep going up in grade.  :(

We're going to Punta Cana with H's family. They usually do Thanksgiving at one of his aunt & uncle's houses, but this year, they all decided they wanted to go away, so we're all shipping off to paradise! I'm excited. SIL (who is the only one other than H who knows about my appointment on Thursday & what it's for) has promised to give me ALL the drinks when we arrive. She's the best. 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @speakeasy14 - This is my favorite thing to make for Thanksgiving. It's easy and everyone loves it -

1 (12 oz) pkg fresh cranberries
    1 cup white sugar
    1 cup orange juice

In a medium saucepan over medium heat, dissolve the sugar in the orange juice. Stir in the cranberries, and cook until they start to pop (about 10 minutes). Remove from heat, and transfer to a bowl. Cranberry sauce will thicken as it cools.

• Options
    @GoldenPenguin Ugh that must be nerve racking. Extra vibes for you! 
    Oh that sounds like a great way to spend the holiday - somewhere nice and warm! I for one will never flame someone for not wanting constant family togetherness because I love spending alone time with H and can only handle so much family time. Have fun and drink all the drinks!

• Options
    I can't keep up with you all! I tried to post this morning and then work got in the way, and now....:( I want to go back to my old job where I had time to knot! 
    I guess I'll just answer the questions...

What time do you usually go to bed? Depends on how tired I am, and if it's a soccer night. I'm usually in bed by 9/9:30 and asleep around 10/11. 

How many hours of sleep do you usually get? That depends on Noah. I get anywhere from 5-7 hours.

If you live together, does your SO go to bed at the same time as you? Big fat NOPE. He usually doesn't come to be until 2/3 am

If you live together, do you and your SO sleep in the same room? Yep

Which side of the bed do you sleep on? Left side? 

Are you a stomach/side/back sleeper? A little of everything. I move a lot.

What do you wear to bed? Undershirt and shorts/pajama pants.

Do you sleep in socks? Hell no. It feels icky.

What's your bedtime routine? Crawl into bed, turn on the TV, play a word game on my phone, fall asleep.

Do you snore? Yeeeeeeep. H has to wake me up when it sounds like I'm choking sometimes. :neutral: 
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    Ok it's done and despite my preparations of ibuprofen and having lots of sugar before my appointment it was so fucking painful and I still nearly fainted and they had to take my blood pressure before they would let me leave.
  • Options
    @GoldenPenguin Sending you every vibe and ounce of love in my little Mexican heart
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    @untouchablets - UGH yeah it's not pleasant, but it's over! Go home, get a heating pad and some ibuprofen and tell BF to wait on you hand and foot.
  • Options
    @untouchablets - I'm in agreement with the PPs. You definitely deserve to be pampered. Also, you're a fucking rockstar. It's over!

• Options
    @untouchablets - That sucks, I'm sorry it was so painful! 

• Options
    @untouchablets oh no! Definitely deserve lots of pampering, movie watching, and animal snuggles
  • Options
    @untouchablets Whoo thank goodness it's over! Honestly, taking Ibuprofen beforehand has never helped me in situations like that. Hope you can relax the rest of the day.

• Options
    @untouchablets - It's over! Eat all the things and make your BF wait on you for the rest of the day/night! HUGS!

• Options
    @goldenpenguin everything will be fine! Punta Cana in a few days.  I'm so jealous.

Anniversary

• Options
    @untouchablets  that looks like Penny! Facial expressions too :) Gingers are weird :smile: 

• Options
    @GoldenPenguin Sending you all the vibes! I can't imagine how stressful and nerve-racking that must be. *hugs* At least you have Punta Cana to look forward to! 

@untouchablets I'm sorry you had a rough insertion too. :( It's over now, and you deserve all the Netflix, wine, and chocolate.

@jenjen047 Good to know, thanks! I have Skyla, so it's the small version of Mirena. The cramps came back but are less intense, and they have been constant for the past three hours or so. Currently feels like I've been punched in the gut. My back hurts too. The doctor's office called while I was in a meeting and said they'd try back again later today... watch them call during my next meeting. lol. Also, I registry stalked until the day of the wedding. :-P No shame in that! I'm looking forward to a huge AW post from you next week with pics of your new place, the shower, and your fitting. :) 

@lavenderfields13 Tornadoes probably don't terrify me as much as they should. They're just part of living in Texas. I've heard the sirens go off many MANY times, but I've only ever needed to hunker down once when I was a really young kid. That being said, whenever I do own a home, I would not be opposed to getting a storm shelter like @CocoBellaF

@speakeasy14 Ugh, I wish I could skip out early. Probably not the best idea though since I just came back from a 3-week vacation. :-\

@bethsmiles Thank you! I've definitely had a ton of caffeine today. That's awesome that you got the day off! Enjoy your snow day! 

@AlPacina hahahah I know, right?! Who chomps in their sleep? H has never recorded it though, so maybe he's trolling me. I'm diggin' your nighttime routine. Not a bad way to fall asleep!

@helloliv Thank you! Don't get too frustrated over water weight-- that is the easiest weight to lose! 

• Options
    @AlPacina LOL! The Fusion is a little big for me. I like the size of the Focus a bit more.

• Options

@labro - I thought I was getting a small car. Holy crap was I wrong. It's such a beast to park in the city. I just happened to drive a Taurus the length of a boat before I got it.

It is also quite the opposite of zippy, which I believe was one of your requirements.

• Options
    500days500days member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited November 2015
    @labro Thankfully you now exactly what you want for a car...time for the insurance to get on the ball so you can get on the road. So annoying!

@jenjen047 SO much going on!! You are so close!

@untouchablets Hoping all goes well today with the IUD! ETA: I see you are getting cozy :)

@eilis1228 That sucks about the siren! Hopefully you can get a good night's sleep tonight.

@GoldenPenguin I'm so jealous of your trip. Take me with you?

I have been at PD training this week and the trainer isn't allowing anyone to take notes on their devices, so old fashioned pencil and paper. He is retired and works for testing companies and super old school. Even had transparencies to present on his projector. No powerpoints for him! Thankfully tomorrow is the last day and then I will return back to school. I have FOMO bad.

Tonight I'm going to make fish taco for dinner and study- apparently there is a test tomorrow on what we have learned from the PD.  Fun times. 

What time do you usually go to bed? 
    Around 9:30.

How many hours of sleep do you usually get?
    7ish. Always short of 8 full hours.

If you live together, does your SO go to bed at the same time as you?
    Yes, he gets up even earlier than I do so he just follows my lead.

If you live together, do you and your SO sleep in the same room?
    Yes.

Which side of the bed do you sleep on?
    I sleep on the left side.

Are you a stomach/side/back sleeper? 
    Side sleeper for sure

What do you wear to bed? 
    shorts and old t shirt

Do you sleep in socks? 
    Yes! That's a must for me! My feet get cold and I always wake up in the middle of the night to put some on if I forget.

What's your bedtime routine? 
    Change into shorts, shirt and socks, brush teeth & clean face, wipe sink and counter top, turn on tv, read in bed until I start falling asleep

Do you snore?
    Yes, but my H says they are like whisper snores haha
  • Options
    500days said:

Do you sleep in socks? 
    Yes! That's a must for me! My feet get cold and I always wake up in the middle of the night to put some on if I forget.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards