Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

1 Month After Recap - Pics Included

We've almost been married 1 month (yay!) and now that things are starting to settle down I thought I'd share a few pics and a recap!

I know they say there is no such thing as a perfect wedding or a wedding where nothing goes wrong but honestly ours was perfect and if anything went wrong no one told me then or since. Really I think it's due to the awesome team at Searles Castle (our venue) and our vendors who were all really highly recommended and have all worked together at our venue many times. They did an amazing job of keeping the day moving and I was just so happy I went right along with their schedule and didn't feel rushed or like I missed anything! I honestly wouldn't change a thing for that day even if I could. 

Our honeymoon was also amazing at Sandals Ochi in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. The only thing I would change there is I wish we had waited a day in between the wedding and going on our honeymoon. Instead we got back to the hotel after our wedding at 11pm and then had to be up and on our way to the airport at 4am the next day. By the time we made it to Ocho Rios we were exhausted and just ordered room service and slept. Besides that though October was the perfect time to visit Jamaica. It was warm and not crowded at all. As long as you made it to the pool before the bars opened at 10am you were guaranteed the best spots. 

So here are some of the pics from the proofs the photographer sent. One of the hardest things we had to do was narrow down about 1500 photos to 70 for our album! These are my absolute favs!

The back of my dress with my engagement ring in it.

We didn't want to do a first look instead we did some pictures were we couldn't see each other but were both in the frame, this was my favorite.

A closeup that also highlighted my bouquet which I made out of paper flowers from lord of the rings. 

This was our venue, Searles Castle in Windham, NH. 

My favorite of the night pictures in the courtyard of the castle.

Our rings!!! I'm so excited for this shot since I was disappointed I didn't get any closeups with our engagement photos!

Last but not least stealing a kiss from Dexter our ring-bearer. Yes he was a puppy and it worked out amazingly. He was on his best behavior as he always is and he loved all the attention he got!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 1 Month After Recap - Pics Included

• Options
    OMG! Your pics are gorgeous and you puppy looks like a little bear cub!

• Options
    Congratulations!!! We're going to Sandals Ocho Rios for our honeymoon in February!! So glad to hear you loved it!!  Our wedding is a Friday and we won't go on our honeymoon until Monday, so after hearing your opinion, I am happy with our decision!! :) 
  • Options
    lnixon8 thank you, he's my in laws dog and we love him! We always call him a little black bear cub!

JCocco219 Thank you! You'll love it, I can't wait to go back though it'll probably be a little while! Definitely smart waiting a couple days to recover! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You look gorgeous!!! I absolutely LOVE your hair. congrats girl!!

• Options
    That corset back is stunning!!!! You have such an elfin, "Black Irish" look to your face and coloring, and I love it!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards