New York-Long Island
Options

Day of Coordinator

Is anyone using a DOC on the day of their wedding? I've been considering using one but I'm not sure if it's necessary. What are your opinions on this? I've been considering Francesca from Dazzling Affairs. Has anyone used her? If so, how were her prices? Thanks! :-)

Re: Day of Coordinator

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If all your vendors are in communication with each other, a DOC, is not necessary. That's part of the we selected east end entertainment. For two of my friends weddings, they not only play great music. They keep your, photographer, videographer, caterer and wedding couple informed on what's coming up next. An itinerary is created and shared with the vendors prior to the big day. I can't wait!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not having a DOC, but with my venue package, I get to use Francesca's expertise up until the month of my wedding! I've met with her once and she's been great and so helpful! She found my DJ for me! And since, I've called her several times with random venue questions and she's been so helpful every time. I'm not sure what her pricing is like, but from what I've seen she'll make a great DOC.
  • Options
    alithebridealithebride member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    edited December 2011
    if you have the ability to make sure that everyone knows where they're supposed to be and what they're supposed to do (adn the ability to confirm it a few weeks before the wedding) then it's an absolute waste of money.and honestly-anything that goes really wrong that day-it's too late to fix. if the florist shows  up iwth the wrong flowers in your c-pieces chances are that no one will be able to have it corrected-know what I mean?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards