New York-Long Island
Options

Stefans Florist & Tux vs. Suits

Anyone ever hear about or see the work from Stefans Florist in Lawrence? I might go with them for my flowers but was just wondering if anyone has any advice or opinions on them. Also- how do you all feel about suits vs tuxedos? Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!

Re: Stefans Florist & Tux vs. Suits

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Can't help you with Stefans florist. FI and I discussed suits vs. tuxedos this past weekend. Originally, we were going to have him in a nice suit, but then all his groomsmen would have to get the same suit and he didn't want them to spend that kind of money. Aside from that, we have TONS of weddings coming up so he'll need a tux anyway, so we're going for the tux!
  • Options
    bonniebrettbonniebrett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i was deciding between dalsimer and stefans, and went with dalsimer. the people at stefan's were very nice (the owner can talk your ear off, but he's a very nice man). in the end we went with dalsimer because we just seemed to be on the same page. we met with both florists for a consultation, and dalsimer took out photos, brought in flowers, but things together so i could see. we went back in 2 weeks to see a centerpiece he put together and i was in love! we were just on the same pagewhen we went to stefan's, he sat down with a piece of paper and a pen and said, ok, what do you want? i didn't know what to tell him other than what we had just discussed at dalsimer. when we went back to see the centerpieces, i didn't really like them. he offered to make us a new centerpiece, so we went back in 2 weeks, and we still weren't on the same page. bottom line, the people at stefan's were very nice, and they do beautiful work, but i was just more confident that dalsimer would make my vision happen.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards