New Jersey
Options

Hair and Makeup

Hello! I am on the hunt for hair and makeup artists. I have myself and 8 others that would need services and would prefer to have them done at my hotel in New Brunswick. I came across one salon that would travel and offered a package that would include 2 artists to take care of my hair/makeup (trial and day of) along with any combination of 12 services for my bridal party. Has anyone come across group packages like that? Or has any recommendations for someone they have used?  Thanks in advance

Re: Hair and Makeup

• Options
    I'm using Up Do's & Eye Do's. They are coming onsite to my hotel and being that mine is an early ceremony (11:30am), they are bringing enough stylists and makeup artists to ensure we are all ready in time. It's for myself and 7 others. Cindy, the owner, has been amazing to work with so far. She's super responsive, has great reasonable rates for myself and the entire bridal party and was so helpful and patient with my hundreds of questions.

Here's the website: http://www.updosandeyedos.com/

good luck!!

• Options
    Makeup Artistry by Denise!  She is amazing and will travel for you and has great pricing! She is out of Toms River.  You have to go to her house for the trial, she has a studio set up.  Then she will travel anywhere for the weddding.  I am getting married in Somerset and she will be there 7:30AM for me and my 9 girls :) 
  • Options
    Thank you so much!
  • Options
    @JCocco219I just sent her an email before I saw this! Her before and after work looks amazing! Who are you using for hair?
  • Options
    @np2016 I am actually using someone from PA for hair, she does weddings out there but since she is my MOH cousin she said she would come out to NJ for me.  I will ask some of my friends who they used :) 

So glad you emailed Denise, she is the sweetest and does great work, a lot of people I know have used her and all the pictures look amazing!
  • Options
    How much is up do & eye do? Also how much does makeup cost by Denise?
  • Options
    I believe if you go to her website, her pricing is available @Knottie1447173726 .  For airbrush makeup and false eyelashes for my bridesmaids, we are paying $75 I believe.  Since I have 9 or more people getting makeup done, I think mine is about that price as well.  If you have less than 9, it is $100 for the bride I think.  My wedding is in February and I booked almost a year ago, so I am not sure if her prices have gone up since then.  
    I had looked at many other makeup artists and they were all slightly more than that, so I was very happy with that pricing.  Plus she is very professional and so nice, a lot of brides I know have used her.
  • Options
    Up Do's & Eye Do's: I'm paying $225 for hair and airbrush and bridesmaids/mother of bride/mother of groom hair and makeup is $75 each service. 
  • Options
    What is Denise pricing like?
  • Options
    @Knottie1447173726 I answered you above with the pricing for Denise.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards