New York-Long Island

Crest Hollow vs. Chateau Briand

Hey,

I'm tied between both Crest Hollow (CH) and Chateau Briand. They both have something each venue needs.

CH-

Pros: it's huge with a nice and spacious lobby, huge and beautiful outdoor area for cocktail hour and reception. Their food has been said to have been very good. The people are nice and seem to cater to your needs. There seems to be a lot of places to take wonderful pics.

Cons: The rooms are outdated and if it rains the areas where you will have your cocktail hour and ceremony does not look nice to me. I was not impressed. I think they can start off with changing their carpets. That'll be a big plus!

CB -  

Pros: The rooms are gorgeous and newly renovated. They're outdoor set up is nice almost like SoBe Miami. Their food smelled very good, although I don't know anyone personally who ate there. If it rains, the indoor options are just as good as the outdoor option.

Cons: They're location right next to a DSW and busy highway is not appetizing and looks like a strip mall at first. There's not much greenery to take nice pics. Their ceremony area outdoor is next to the highway so you may hear traffic and sirens from a fire truck like we heard during our tour. That was kind of a turn off.

Please let me know any experiences you may have had with either or both venues. I have to make a decision asap. Thanks knotters!

Re: Crest Hollow vs. Chateau Briand

• Hi,

Curious to know who you decided to go with.  I was going to offer my opinion but realized this post is very old and you probably already decided.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards