Not Engaged Yet
Options

Picture Game

Re: Picture Game

• Options
    @CocoBellaF hate to burst your bubble, but you do not want to be here right now. It's dark and cold and rainy. No lying on the beach at Coronado today :(

• Options

@wink0erin mmm travis barker, will always love him

@aurorarose41 beautiful dress, have a great trip!

3 or 4 Backstreet boys and no Nsync! Backstreet's Back- Alright!!

@alpacina I loved having an older brother, he got me into all the Weezer, Local H, STP, Brand New

• Options
    labro said:
    @beanbot2002 Those tamales!! GIMME!! Please?
    I'm making a shit fuck ton on Thursday. If you fly up and join the assembly line in my sweat shop, I'll send you home with a ziplock bag full.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    labro said:
    @beanbot2002 Those tamales!! GIMME!! Please?
    I'm making a shit fuck ton on Thursday. If you fly up and join the assembly line in my sweat shop, I'll send you home with a ziplock bag full.
    Omg....count me in!! I will sweat a ton for some home-made tamales!

• Options
    jenjen047jenjen047 member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2015
    Love this!

Favorite food:

ETA:

Where I want to be right now:

Wedding dress:

If I weren't getting married in winter, this would have been my dress:

Landmark I've seen:

Landmark I haven't seen:

Fave 90s Band:

Celeb I want to punch in the face:

• Options
    @jenjen047 ooooo you're lucky swazzle isn't here to throw down on you for the J.Law! lol

• Options
    @jenna8984 - I know....I was debating between her and T Swift and figured I'd prob get some unhappy reactions to both. There's just something about them both that I just can't stand. #sorrynotsorry
  • Options
    @alpacina - Yup, enough to punch her in the face. Every time she talks it's like nails on a chalkboard to me.
  • Options
    @alpacina - It's not her actual voice, it's her. I could say the same thing about Kim, Kanye or Justin Bieber...to me they don't warrant punching in the face. But to each their own.

• Options
    @beanbot2002 - Thanks for the tip!

@alpacina - Not saying K&K aren't annoying in their own ways. Why is it OK for people to want to punch them but not for me to want to punch Jennifer Lawrence? 
  • Options
    I question the judgment, sanity, and sense of humor of anyone who hates JLaw.

• Options
    I'm officially changing my person to this guy since we're being all nit picky about asshats who are famous for no reason and give their children stupid names. He's the one who took away planet status for Pluto.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards