Not Engaged Yet

Picture Game

13»

Re: Picture Game

• Because everyone hates Kim & Kanye. You gotta be a special kind of special to hate the amazingness that is JLaw.

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Question away, then.
  • LOL

*******************************************************************************************

• I'm trying hard to give everyone the benefit of the doubt here but it's tough when I'm just reading words on a screen without tone of voice, and the comments seem to be getting personal. I don't see why we can't all just take this as a fun game to play to pass the time.

• *******************************************************************************************

• *******************************************************************************************

• I'm going to head out now! Miss you guys! 

I'll leave you with this 

• @minskat30 Right but no one said anything when people were talking about punching Justin Bieber, Kim or Kanye. All of a sudden I mention a celebrity that some people happen to like and it's like "OMG why would you PUNCH her? That's too much!" It's all just a game. And like I said, I'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt that people are just being sarcastic, but when those people make comment after comment and then start to say they question the sanity and/or it takes a special kind of special to hate her, it's hard to tell if they are still just playing around and being sarcastic or not. 
  • @Swazzle we really should stop being so mean.  

• Swazzle said:
    jenjen047 said:
    @minskat30 Right but no one said anything when people were talking about punching Justin Bieber, Kim or Kanye. All of a sudden I mention a celebrity that some people happen to like and it's like "OMG why would you PUNCH her? That's too much!" It's all just a game. And like I said, I'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt that people are just being sarcastic, but when those people make comment after comment and then start to say they question the sanity and/or it takes a special kind of special to hate her, it's hard to tell if they are still just playing around and being sarcastic or not. 
    Uh. Yea. Because we like her and she hasn't done anything to make people hate her so we reacted to your wanting to punch her over others. You're making a really big deal about this.

To the first bolded: False

To the second bolded: I think you're (general you) making a big deal about a celebrity that I picked in a game, and that's how all of this got started.
  • jenjen047 said:
    Swazzle said:
    jenjen047 said:
    @minskat30 Right but no one said anything when people were talking about punching Justin Bieber, Kim or Kanye. All of a sudden I mention a celebrity that some people happen to like and it's like "OMG why would you PUNCH her? That's too much!" It's all just a game. And like I said, I'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt that people are just being sarcastic, but when those people make comment after comment and then start to say they question the sanity and/or it takes a special kind of special to hate her, it's hard to tell if they are still just playing around and being sarcastic or not. 
    Uh. Yea. Because we like her and she hasn't done anything to make people hate her so we reacted to your wanting to punch her over others. You're making a really big deal about this.

To the first bolded: False

To the second bolded: I think you're (general you) making a big deal about a celebrity that I picked in a game, and that's how all of this got started.
    http://www.crushable.com/2013/02/21/entertainment/jennifer-lawrence-hates-josh-hutcherson/

Apparently J.Law hates Josh Hutcherson, puppies, and smiles. I mean, what else could she have possibly done to make people hate her?

• minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2015
    I think it's a safe bet to think people are being sarcastic about 99% of the time @jenjen047 unless they say otherwise - well, at least I am.  That said, I'm totally serious about being appalled by anyone who has never eaten a tamale.  Its tragic, truly.    

ETA - Grammar judgment of myself.  I said "its" not "it's".

• @minksat30 - I understand that and that's why I didn't go all "you guys are attacking me!". I just said I am trying to give the benefit of the doubt but sometimes it's hard.

I'm also one of the people who has never had a tamale! Eek! I guess we need a NEY tamale dinner. :)

• @minskat30 and @beanbot2002 I never tasted a tamale until I was in Mexico.  The place we had them did a horrible job with all the food, so I didn't like them.  And now I feel like I missed out on something delicious 
  • minskat30 said:
    @minskat30 and @beanbot2002 I never tasted a tamale until I was in Mexico.  The place we had them did a horrible job with all the food, so I didn't like them.  And now I feel like I missed out on something delicious 
    I feel like all of you need a tamale delivery this Christmas from either @beanbot2002 or myself (I take ZERO credit for making tamales on Christmas though...my BIL's sisters are the pros).  Then, again, the tamales don't last more than 15 minutes once they are done so you may all be SOL.  And now...

That would be fabulous
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards