Not Engaged Yet

Can we do this again? Never Have I Ever....

Re: Can we do this again? Never Have I Ever....

• Never have I ever called off an engagement. 

• Never have I ever sharted in public
    In my defense of the "love it" ... I had a stomach flu and was in the hospital. And died of embarrassment!
  • I mean, I full on SHIT my pants. In my new car. As I was driving it home from the dealership - I'm talking, not even five minutes off the lot. I'm not defending ANYTHING. 

The sharting was another time.
    <3 you.  
  • I mean, I full on SHIT my pants. In my new car. As I was driving it home from the dealership - I'm talking, not even five minutes off the lot. I'm not defending ANYTHING. 

This..except my car wasn't new. I was on the way home from a post surgery appt with no stomach control after getting my gallbladder out. 
    friends tv show funy
  • Jstump2 said:
    Never have I ever taken someone's virginity.
    Does it count if you take each other's virginity at the same time?

• minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2015
    minskat30 said:
    Never have I ever blamed a fart on my dog or any other pet (though I may have been tempted to). 
    RLOL. Every. single. day. 

*brraaaappppp* Me: "VIOLET!" (to which she gives me a dirty look.)

• @labro I'd say that still counts!

Were you sick or just too stoked to drive the car? lol
  • Swazzle said:
    minskat30 said:
    Never have I ever blamed a fart on my dog or any other pet (though I may have been tempted to). 
    True story: I had a bunch of friends over to watch an away Devils game earlier this year. H and I were on one couch with Lucy and our friends were on the other couch. I was SO tired and borderline dozing off, completely forgetting we had company and I tooted SO FUCKING LOUD. I immediately blurted out: "LUCILLE!" and the poor thing slunk off the couch like she actually did it (she gets embarrassed when she farts). I have no idea if my cover was blown or if only H knew to this day. 
    One of my most favorite stories of all time RLOL

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @minskat30 - If it's a silent one, H ALWAYS asks "Was that you or her?"

I should probably be ashamed that I'm as stinky as the dog but I own that shit. 

You're allowed to smell and look any way and still be gorgeous right now! 

• To be fair, I did say sharted, which means fart and little poop comes out.  But the pooping your pants stories are glorious!
  • Never have I ever gotten a traffic ticket for anything other than speeding.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards