Wedding Woes

Thursday

Anyone here on this very last day of 2015?  

I'm looking forward to 2016.  This year can definitely GTFO sooner than later. 

Poor DH is sick with a cold.  I wish we could just stay home and snuggle up tonight.  :(  But, he wants to be with his dad.  

NYE plans?  Weekend plans? 

Re: Thursday

• Happy NYE!

DH and I are going to dinner with friends and then back to their house for games and drinks.  I think I am going to get dressed up after all.  Screw it.

I need to go to Target for a few things but am lacking motivation to get ready.  I'm already trying to figure out if I will be able to take a nap later.
  • I'm here.  I'm not feeling today.  3 hours left.
  • Happy last day of 2015!  We are doing a movie, dinner and music but will probably be in bed before midnight.  

I went out with high school girlfriends last night.  There were about a dozen of us.  I left feeling pretty blessed after hearing about what's going on in their lives.  One is raising grandchildren due to a daughter with drug problems, another has major health issues, someone else just moved back to town to live with her folks because they have failing health, etc.  They are all coping really well, but, damn that's a lot to deal with.  I like my minimal drama life.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards