Knottie Tech Help

Wedding Websites

Anyone used the "Wedding Website" feature on The Knot?

Trying to decide if it's really worth the effort or not to put it together for our February 2016 wedding.

Thanks!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Websites

• I have made one for us but haven't made it public because there is still so long before our actual wedding (Oct 2017).  I will say I have used other peoples' sites quite a bit.  We recently went to a wedding out of town and the information/registry access was SO helpful!
  • I have set ours up and plan to include the website address on our save the dates and possibly our invitations.  I have links to all of the hotel block information on the website so it will be a useful tool for guests who need to book hotel rooms.  I think there is also an option for guests to rsvp through your wedding website.  I don't think that is something I will completely rely on for rsvp's but will probably offer it for guests who wish to respond that way.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Out of excitement last fall when we first got engaged I spent time trying to make it perfect. I went back to it a couple months later and felt like everything was off and it came across as trying too hard so I ended up deleting all the content and have left it since. I think my fiancé and i fall into a place where the family we're inviting still prefer mail/phone calls and just overall are not completely up on the internet. and then our friends would just send a text or message over facebook to someone in the wedding party.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We used 7.agency  to help us plan our wedding in Goa. They are definitely worth the money! Everything was arranged at the highest level.

@KnotRiley sounds like a vendor to me.
  • We used the wedding website through TK.

We had a fair number of OOT guests, so we included hotel information, as well as a map that listed the location of the two hotel blocks we had, the venue, and the 2 airports guests could potentially fly into. We also had a tab with "things to do" in the city and surrounding area. 

Never required, but I like websites, and I'll take the time to read them. 
  • I moved this post to Knottie Tech Help since it's a bit more appropriate than Attire and Accessories. :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards