Flowers

Wholefoods flowers

Anyone else using wholefood  for flowers? we are considering do this since most florist here have 3,000 to 7,000.00 minimum i like flowers but not at 3,000.00

Re: Wholefoods flowers

• Hi! I actually went to a whole foods and a florist this weekend to look into this. Compared to other florists, ours was not that expensive (also helped by the fact that I said I have a color scheme and one (cheap) flower in mind, but otherwise please just get me the cheapest thing), but whole foods was even less expensive. We're seriously considering it. However, when we went to the whole foods florist, she did not seem knowledgeable at all. I kept asking for an estimate and she kept asking for what flowers I want to use and I kept saying the least expensive and it took a while to get some numbers from her. On the other hand, I told the florist the look I had in mind, showed him a picture or two, and he wrote out an entire arrangement.

So basically we have to decide if it's worth it to spend more on the florist and know everything is going to go well or try to talk to someone else at whole foods and hope for the best. Of course, if the florist at your whole foods knows what they're doing, I'd go with that.
  • Um - I can go on ftd's website and get flowers delivered fresh from a florist for $40 minimum.  Not ALL florists have those kind of crazy minimums!!!  Chances are you're looking at Bridal website or magazine marketing flyers, just call up your Mom & Pop local florist.  At the end of the day, it's your money, you don't have to overspend on flowers, there are tons of florists out there willing to work with you.  Granted, your vision MUST fit your budget, but there are florists out there who will do your flowers without blinking an eye for far less than $3000.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards