Knottie Tech Help

I want the "Buy Your Gift" ad removed from the RSVP.

When guest RSVP to our wedding, an RSVP confirmation pops up that states "Thanks....we have received you RSVP. Save the Date.....to Buy your Gift! -we will remind you 1 month before the wedding"...(Then you are to type in your email address.
I want to know how to get rid of this unwanted and tacky message. My fiance' and I (as well as our parents) are not comfortable with this AT ALL. Our wedding is a destination wedding and our guests have already spent a fortune to be able to come. Can someone please help with this asap??? Our invites went out today!!  :o

Re: I want the "Buy Your Gift" ad removed from the RSVP.

• Hi there,

I'm so sorry for this! We heard a number of similar requests so wording on that message has totally changed (it's now just a reminder to check back a month before the wedding to review any of the wedding details, no mention of gifts whatsoever).

I did try a test RSVP on your site and saw that you are still getting the "Buy Your Gift" pop up, so I've forwarded this to our technical support team and customer service in order to get this addressed ASAP.

I'll make sure to let you know once this has all been resolved.

I'm very sorry for this inconvenience. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank You!
    KR
  • Thank you SO SO much KR!!!! Will I be notified when the problem is solved?

• No problem @cannonmatte !

I'll make sure to update you once I hear back from them that it's been resolved, I can either do it here or email you with the email address you provided upon signing up for TK. Just let me know which you prefer :) 
  • An email would be great thank you!

Ashley 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards