Not Engaged Yet

Allow me to introduce myself

2»

Re: Allow me to introduce myself

• Can we keep her?
  • Okay, so I think I've changed my avatar/picture thing. It's not showing up, but it will take a few minutes. Correct?
  • Hi! Welcome to the boards! I love when non-crazy people join :)

Also, sometimes it takes forever for the avatars to change. I tried to change mine like two days ago and it's still the same thing as before. You can try asking on the Tech Help board if it doesn't change soon.

• Yay for answering the hazing questions! Awesome job!

Oh. I have one last question: Who's your football team?

• Also if you could punch one celebrity in the face, who would it be?

• AisforA said:
    Who's your football team? I live in the Philly area, so by default probably the Eagles, but I'm not really a football person. I do follow baseball (the Phillies), and hockey (Flyers).

Also if you could punch one celebrity in the face, who would it be? Probably Kim Kardashian or Angelina Jolie. Kim for obvious reasons, Angelina because even though I think I'm in the minority here, I can not stand anything about her.

I'm also an Eagles fan, obviously. I don't follow baseball anymore though and I'm actually a Devils fan. I never grew up watching hockey and didn't get into it until I met my H who's a big fan so now we have season tickets. 

I'm with you on Kim K and Angelina. I don't like either of them.

• AisforA said:
    Who's your football team? I live in the Philly area, so by default probably the Eagles, but I'm not really a football person. I do follow baseball (the Phillies), and hockey (Flyers).

Also if you could punch one celebrity in the face, who would it be? Probably Kim Kardashian or Angelina Jolie. Kim for obvious reasons, Angelina because even though I think I'm in the minority here, I can not stand anything about her.
    I officially love you! I'm not an Angelina Jolie fan at all! I do not get why people think she's so great.

• AlPacinaAlPacina member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2016
    AisforA said:

I officially love you! I'm not an Angelina Jolie fan at all! I do not get why people think she's so great.

Oh man, I used to be in the "I don't get it" crowd, and then Changeling came out and I became such a huge fan. I think she's super talented as an actress.

Doesn't mean I'd like her as a person if I met her, but considering the amount of time she spends on her humanitarian and women's rights efforts............ It's hard for me to find something not to like.

ETF: wrong word

• AlPacina said:
    AisforA said:

Oh man, I used to be in the "I don't get it" crowd, and then Changeling came out and I became such a huge fan. I think she's super talented as an actress.

Doesn't mean I'd like her as a person if I met her, but considering the amount of time she spends on her humanitarian and women's rights efforts............ It's hard for me to find something not to like.

ETF: wrong word

SO MUCH OF THIS!! I also love that she told everyone publicly that she was a carrier of the BRCA1 gene and was having a preventative mastectomy & hysterectomy. I admire her for that. 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Hello there! I am recently engaged and also plan on getting married in May 2017. Do you have a date set? Ours is 5/27/17!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards