New York-Long Island

Just started planning our wedding...

Hi girls!  I am so excited to become part of this community!  I have some things booked already, but would love your suggestions on a few other things :)I am getting married at the Allegria in Long Beach in December 2010.  I am using TimExposures for my Photog and Videography (my sister used them and they were fabulous!!!  When I called to make my consultation appointment, and I told him my name, he remembered my family and all the details of my sisters wedding two years ago...I was very impressed with that!)I also booked E.J. the D.J. for my lighting and obviously my DJ.Who did you all use for Flowers?  Also looking for suggestions for hair and make-up that will come to the house (and be able to take care of 10 girls...)Thanks in advance, and I look forward to all of your advice!!

Re: Just started planning our wedding...

• jk1522jk1522 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i am using pedestals and for makeup i am using my friend tori who comes to your house.  i am having 12 girls get their makeup done and she is fantastic.  let me know if you want her number
  • TJEPMTJEPM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi - I am using blossom heath in oceanside for my flowers.  They do a beautiful job and the prices are very reasonable.  I am using my neighbor for my make up.  She comes to peoples houses and will be able to take care of as many girls as you need as long as you let her know how many it is going to be ahead of time.  If you would like the # let me know. Good luck!!
  • edited December 2011
    hello! we're getting married at the allegria in may'10. we're using debbie flowers as our florist, which was recommended by the hotel. she made us a two different samples based on a photo i had given her, before we even signed a contract. shes very creative, and reasonably priced.good luck! katie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards