Illinois-Chicago

Affordable Airbrush Makeup in Northwest Chicago Suburbs?

My first post!
I'm having trouble finding a good airbrush makeup artist for less than $100. I probably won't be in town again before my wedding for a trial, and I don't want to risk looking like a clown. Anyone affordable I've found has very few or no makeup pictures in their portfolio. I'm open to going to a salon if it's near-ish to Prospect Heights.  I just want to find someone good...and affordable. Anyone have pictures from their trials?

Re: Affordable Airbrush Makeup in Northwest Chicago Suburbs?

• Are you sure you want/need airbrushing? 

Have you considered places such as Aveda/Avalon in Deer Park, or the Mac or Sephora stores?  Have you looked into schools such as Mario Tricoci school in Libertyville?
  • edited January 2016
    When I was a BM last spring, we had our hair and airbrush makeup done for $100 combined. I think they did a great job on our makeup; hair was questionable because it was so damn humid everyone's curls didn't survive. I'm asking my friend about the makeup specifically and will update this post when she gets back to me. 

Knottie85167190 I'm sending you a phone number and a picture of us girls with our makeup. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards