Wisconsin
Options

Shoes

I'm having a hard time finding wedding shoes. My dress is more of an off-white, it's not bright white and it's not an ivory. I'm looking for shoes that will match but I want them to be closed toe and a lower heel. Does anyone have any recommendations of where there's a good selection of wedding shoes?

Re: Shoes

• Options

David's Bridal...  They've got tons of shoe options.  But really, think comfort over matchy-matchy style!  You're going to be pounding your feet in these for 12+ hours the day of your wedding.  Shoemall (.com) is hooked up with B.A.Mason out of Chippewa Falls.  They have the reputation of fitting hard to fit feet.  It's the type of shoe store you go to and try shoes on around your size to find the perfect fit as different manufacturers are incredibly different.  If you're a regular size they've got tons of options, if you're a size 13 Women's shoe, they've also got you covered, though not with the same level of selection by any means. 

Really, you could wear Chuck's under your dress and unless it's a knee length, no one is going to really notice or think negatively about it.  Focus on comfort!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards